L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

3.1

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 8/30/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Loreal sulfate free shampoo is NOT sulfate free. It it the biggest marketing scam I ever seen, on top of the tube it reads sulfate free but then when you go down below to the ingridients you can easily see that sulfates ARE very well present. That explains why it causes itchiness of the scalp to many. I have used it once and don't think I am going to use it again. Maybe I will wash some household items with it but not my hair.

on 7/6/2014 10:45:00 PM

I really like this shampoo (I also like the "smoothing" version) It is sulfate free, and inexpensive-- two characteristics that don't commonly go together. I like the rosemary and mint smell, very similar to Aveda products but with a less intense scent. I pair it with the matching shampoo. There is a deep-conditioning version of the conditioner that comes in a tub that I use once a week.

Worst!!! It makes my hair soft buttttttttt my hair will not hold style it gives me no body at all and my hair looks greasy as hell after, ugh I've never had so much hatred for a shampoo before lol

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

What a pleasant surprise! I use this shampoo with the Ever Pure deep conditioning mask and it leaves my processed hair glossy, soft and smelling great.

For a sulfate-free shampoo, it lathers A LOT, which makes me a little suspicious. It deep cleans and doesn't noticeably strip color. It smells sort of like a musky vanilla.

Always a plus? Even two days after I use this my boyfriend smells my hair and is like "Mmm, you smell great!"

It is very hard to find a sulfate free shampoo that is not pretty expensive. This line of shampoos can be purchased at walmart for $5-$6. It's a great buy. They last a long time and they don't strip your hair. This is the only kind of shampoo I can use that doesn't strip my color.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a hairdresser, I have almost unlimited access to salon brands so I seldom try drugstore haircare. I first encountered this shampoo in my sister's shower. I noticed right away that my babyfine hair was detangled and soft, just the way I like it. I now keep this shampoo and the matching conditioner in my own shower and use it at least 3 or 4 times a week in my haircare rotation.

on 6/22/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love the smell, and for the first 2-3 days I used it, my hair felt fine (as in, no difference from using products with sulfates). About 3-4 days in, I started feeling like my hair was never clean. I've tried scrubbing my head with it, rinsing with freezing cold water, everything! But I still have buildup or residue in my hair. I finally showered today with Pantene and my hair feels clean again! So, no, I wouldn't buy it again. But at least the price didn't break the bank.

on 3/7/2011 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product in an attempt to decrease my spending. I have always used Biolage and Healthy Sexy Hair. This smelled good in the store and I had heard that sulfate free was the way to go. I do not like it at all! I have very long hair and this has made me a static mess! My hair is stuck to my cheek, sticking out in a million directions, yet is extremely flat on my scalp. I am not impressed and will not repurchase. The savings in only worth it if the product performs! Any suggestions for decent drug store products??

This shampoo and conditioner made my hair super dry and so itchy that I threw them away. I was looking forward to a sulfate-free product but this one doesn't measure up in any way, shape, or form! I've talked with others (relatives and friends) who've tried this line and had similar results. Maybe it's an allergic reaction? It was just weird. None of us have really ever had a shampoo make your scalp itch and be so annoying! It's so weird also how L'Oreal can have such great products (my other reviews) and have such terrible ones all at the same time!

on 1/10/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

well i think i got the green tube, bodifying. Anyway i expected less lather but thre was 0. I used te normal amount and conditioner. I had to use alot of spray detanler because it was so difficult to comb. After drying with the hairdryer it looked ok. No added products,Later it looked like it needed to be washed.I thkiink i'll fnish the tube and not buy again. I'll go back to sulfate shapoo