L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

2.9

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 3/25/2018 7:23:00 PM

I have been using the Everpure Frizz-Defy Shampoo for a week or two now. I have started to develop dandruff and an itchy scalp. I haven't struggled with dandruff since I was a kid. It is definitely this shampoo causing the dandruff.

on 11/8/2017 5:25:00 PM

I got this on sale in the supermarket so the price is right. It has a pleasant smell and it has no sulfates. I would say for the price and availability, it is pretty good.

I have the worst hair. Greasy roots, dry ends. Not curly enough or straight enough to airdry. Thin, fine, frizzy. My biggest complaint is my greasy roots. I have never woke up in the morning and not had to use dry shampoo or rewash...it sucks. This shampoo is the first ever to keep my roots in check for multiple days!! This is a big deal for me. It is a thicker shampoo and the bottle is on the small side so this stuff goes a little too fast...that is my only complaint. I am also not crazy about the packaging....so I guess two complaints. Now that I know there is hope for my hair I will definitely be repurchasing :)

on 10/22/2016 8:08:00 AM

I love this! I went red a couple of months ago and was using John Frieda red shampoo and conditioner. Meantime my hair faded fast and felt dry. Tried this a couple of times and my hair feels soft, the colour doesn't seem to be fading as quickly, it styles really well and I only have to wash it once every 3 days instead of every other day. Love!

on 5/27/2016 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay shampoo. It's not my favorite, but it's a good drugstore buy if you are looking for sulfate-free. It's inexpensive and was gentle on my hair. I have dry and damaged hair. This shampoo says it's moisturizing. It wasn't, but at least it wasn't drying. It cleaned well and is fairly basic. It's not fancy, but it did the job and I have no complaints.

I didn't experience any issues others have noted.

Price: $5.99 USD for 11.5 oz (my bottle has a bonus 30% extra, so this may be larger than typical).

on 8/5/2015 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best thing for my colored hair. I love it and will repurchase when I run out. Absolute favorite! The smell, the result, everything is great.

on 6/23/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this for years, in conjunction with head and shoulders; I didn't realize it was so bad for me until I quit. I thought i just was cursed with bad hair or perhaps allergic to hair color, but no. I stopped this product and instant relief. Now my itchy head and hairline dandruff is gone. My hair has stopped falling out so much, too. This was terrible. All of the Loreal shampoos should be recalled.

Definitely not my favorite shampoo, I have color treated hair and I'm on a budget so I figured this would be worth a try. It basically did nothing for the longevity of my color, and I honestly think it stripped my color a bit. It did nothing for my hair except make it smell like mint.

on 8/30/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Loreal sulfate free shampoo is NOT sulfate free. It it the biggest marketing scam I ever seen, on top of the tube it reads sulfate free but then when you go down below to the ingridients you can easily see that sulfates ARE very well present. That explains why it causes itchiness of the scalp to many. I have used it once and don't think I am going to use it again. Maybe I will wash some household items with it but not my hair.

on 7/6/2014 10:45:00 PM

I really like this shampoo (I also like the "smoothing" version) It is sulfate free, and inexpensive-- two characteristics that don't commonly go together. I like the rosemary and mint smell, very similar to Aveda products but with a less intense scent. I pair it with the matching shampoo. There is a deep-conditioning version of the conditioner that comes in a tub that I use once a week.

Popular Shampoos