L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

2.9

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 10/22/2016 8:08:00 AM

I love this! I went red a couple of months ago and was using John Frieda red shampoo and conditioner. Meantime my hair faded fast and felt dry. Tried this a couple of times and my hair feels soft, the colour doesn't seem to be fading as quickly, it styles really well and I only have to wash it once every 3 days instead of every other day. Love!

on 8/5/2015 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best thing for my colored hair. I love it and will repurchase when I run out. Absolute favorite! The smell, the result, everything is great.

on 5/26/2014 2:01:00 PM

When I run out of this shampoo I will go and buy more. I have been using it off and on for a couple of years. I do color my hair and I don't find it strips out the color any more than any other shampoo. I have tried other shampoos and always come back to this one. It makes great lather, smells good and lasts a long time and I like the tube it comes in. I notice with other shampoos I get flyaways with my fine thick hair.
Don't understand the bad reviews.

on 5/21/2014 1:04:00 PM

I am really surprised at the low rating for this. I have bought many tubes ot this shampoo, and continue to repurchase it. It keeps my color fresh very, very well. I love the lather and the smell. And as far as making my scalp itch, I have the opposite experience. If I use other shampoos for a while, my scalp starts to itch like crazy. I go back to this, and it stops. It's $5.99 at Target, and with the frequent $1 and $2 coupons that L'Oreal runs for it, it's a pretty good bargain.

on 2/5/2014 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a good drugstore brand of sulfate free shampoo. It helped my color last 3x longer than it normally would and I had red dyed hair. It didn't leave my hair feeling dry either unlike some of the reviewers here said. Maybe because I only use it on my scalp. I don't use any styling products either so that could be why. I also used Wen and Redken but Wen didn't work for me. The Lorea'l brand is good enough for the price. I also like the scent. Kind of reminds me of a musky perfume and it last all day on my hair. I will keep buying as long as it's available.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go to shampoo when I colour my hair! It was able to keep my hair vibrant for three months and my hair was coloured red. This shampoo is way better than the high brand stuff I bought. The only downside is the cap. You really have to slap it shut or you lose a lot of the product.

on 10/12/2013 11:18:00 AM

I really like this shampoo. My sister suggested it, because I thought her hair smelled really good and she told me what she used and how much she loved it! I will say, my first week shampooing with it I wasn't impressed. I felt like it made my hair TOO soft, and I had a lot of fly away hairs (kinda how Dove shampoo does to my hair)...But now on my third week or so of using this, I really do like it! My hair is actually super shiny and healthy looking, and the flyaways seem to have gone away. I will definitely purchase this product again! I would encourage anyone who doesn't initially like it to give it a longer try....you may change your mind!!

I love this shampoo!

It is very hard to find a sulfate free shampoo that is not pretty expensive. This line of shampoos can be purchased at walmart for $5-$6. It's a great buy. They last a long time and they don't strip your hair. This is the only kind of shampoo I can use that doesn't strip my color.

on 9/13/2011 12:01:00 PM

I'm someone who has a sensitive scalp and loves dyeing my hair so for a few years and some months before I found this shampoo, my scalp and hair suffered a lot from all the brands I've tried. When I first saw this in a drugstore, I was immediately sold because, hey, it's L'Oreal, right?

I bought the shampoo a day after I had my roots recolored and the shampoo I was using before (one of the dandruff-fighting ones) had stripped my color pretty badly so I knew I had to get this L'Oreal one fast.

When I first smelled the shampoo, I liked it instantly. I'm a huge sucker for earthy, herbal scents and it wasn't overpowering like some scents I've sniffed. After the first wash, I immediately knew this was THE shampoo for me. My scalp barely itched (read: never) and my hair didn't tangle up at all. It's been a couple of weeks now and the shampoo has not let me down at all even though I'm currently suffering from hormone-caused oily scalp. Hardly an itch and it doesn't feel greasy.

Will definitely continue to buy this.

Popular Shampoos