L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

Filtered by age: 44-55
L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

2.9

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 10/22/2016 8:08:00 AM

I love this! I went red a couple of months ago and was using John Frieda red shampoo and conditioner. Meantime my hair faded fast and felt dry. Tried this a couple of times and my hair feels soft, the colour doesn't seem to be fading as quickly, it styles really well and I only have to wash it once every 3 days instead of every other day. Love!

on 8/30/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Loreal sulfate free shampoo is NOT sulfate free. It it the biggest marketing scam I ever seen, on top of the tube it reads sulfate free but then when you go down below to the ingridients you can easily see that sulfates ARE very well present. That explains why it causes itchiness of the scalp to many. I have used it once and don't think I am going to use it again. Maybe I will wash some household items with it but not my hair.

on 5/26/2014 2:01:00 PM

When I run out of this shampoo I will go and buy more. I have been using it off and on for a couple of years. I do color my hair and I don't find it strips out the color any more than any other shampoo. I have tried other shampoos and always come back to this one. It makes great lather, smells good and lasts a long time and I like the tube it comes in. I notice with other shampoos I get flyaways with my fine thick hair.
Don't understand the bad reviews.

on 5/21/2014 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

On my fine highighlighted hair this shampoo (and companion conditioner) were simply awful. Firstly, the scent alone was off putting. This shampoo dried my hair terribly and I noticed no color protection whatsoever. I ended up giving this to my mother who finished the bottle and asked me to pick a different product for her the next time around. In concept this is good, reality, not so much.

on 5/21/2014 1:04:00 PM

I am really surprised at the low rating for this. I have bought many tubes ot this shampoo, and continue to repurchase it. It keeps my color fresh very, very well. I love the lather and the smell. And as far as making my scalp itch, I have the opposite experience. If I use other shampoos for a while, my scalp starts to itch like crazy. I go back to this, and it stops. It's $5.99 at Target, and with the frequent $1 and $2 coupons that L'Oreal runs for it, it's a pretty good bargain.

on 5/21/2014 12:41:00 PM

I love this shampoo mainly because it is the only shampoo I've ever used that helps me hold onto my color-treated red shade. The sulfate-free is just a bonus, I think I've tried every shampoo for color-treated hair in existence and they all strip the color so fast.

I'm a bit surprised at so many people experiencing itching or contact dermatitis with this product. I don't have sensitive facial skin, but lot's of shampoos make my scalp itch horribly, This one doesn't bother me at all.

It does leave my hair silky-soft and detangled, but I like that. I just bump up the styling products when my hair is super-clean.

on 6/24/2013 1:12:00 AM

My main issue with this was that it gave me an itchy scalp. I've used other shampoos that were irritating but this was the worst so far. I really wanted to find a good drugstore brand sulfate free shampoo but so far no luck.

on 1/30/2013 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because my hair is dyed red. The shampoo lathered great and I did like the smell. But when i washed it out, it left a film over my hair. I am a thrifty person- if it is not good for hair, I will use it as body wash. Even using it on my skin, it too felt like a film that was not pleasant. I cant figure what is in this to leave an unpleasant feeling to the touch. I say this because I gave it to my husband to use, and he said the same thing without me telling of my experience. So its back for the search for a shampoo that will help retain color and feel.

on 10/27/2012 7:58:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Pretty bad. The shampoo was very harsh and dried out my hair and scalp. My scalp was irritated for a few days afterward. I waited a couple of weeks before trying it again thinking something else caused the irritation, but sure enough it was this product and its matching conditioner. I'm throwing both out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have highlighted, dry, fine, thick hair but had to stop using this due to breakouts along my hairline. Cannot imagine what someone with oilier hair would experience. I actually liked the herbal smell, and for a sulfate-free shampoo it lathers extremely well. If you found it on sale it might be something to use occasionally as a switch-off for your other shampoo.