L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

Filtered by age: 30-35
L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

3.0

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

I have the worst hair. Greasy roots, dry ends. Not curly enough or straight enough to airdry. Thin, fine, frizzy. My biggest complaint is my greasy roots. I have never woke up in the morning and not had to use dry shampoo or rewash...it sucks. This shampoo is the first ever to keep my roots in check for multiple days!! This is a big deal for me. It is a thicker shampoo and the bottle is on the small side so this stuff goes a little too fast...that is my only complaint. I am also not crazy about the packaging....so I guess two complaints. Now that I know there is hope for my hair I will definitely be repurchasing :)

on 5/27/2016 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay shampoo. It's not my favorite, but it's a good drugstore buy if you are looking for sulfate-free. It's inexpensive and was gentle on my hair. I have dry and damaged hair. This shampoo says it's moisturizing. It wasn't, but at least it wasn't drying. It cleaned well and is fairly basic. It's not fancy, but it did the job and I have no complaints.

I didn't experience any issues others have noted.

Price: $5.99 USD for 11.5 oz (my bottle has a bonus 30% extra, so this may be larger than typical).

on 6/23/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this for years, in conjunction with head and shoulders; I didn't realize it was so bad for me until I quit. I thought i just was cursed with bad hair or perhaps allergic to hair color, but no. I stopped this product and instant relief. Now my itchy head and hairline dandruff is gone. My hair has stopped falling out so much, too. This was terrible. All of the Loreal shampoos should be recalled.

on 2/5/2014 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a good drugstore brand of sulfate free shampoo. It helped my color last 3x longer than it normally would and I had red dyed hair. It didn't leave my hair feeling dry either unlike some of the reviewers here said. Maybe because I only use it on my scalp. I don't use any styling products either so that could be why. I also used Wen and Redken but Wen didn't work for me. The Lorea'l brand is good enough for the price. I also like the scent. Kind of reminds me of a musky perfume and it last all day on my hair. I will keep buying as long as it's available.

on 10/12/2013 11:18:00 AM

I really like this shampoo. My sister suggested it, because I thought her hair smelled really good and she told me what she used and how much she loved it! I will say, my first week shampooing with it I wasn't impressed. I felt like it made my hair TOO soft, and I had a lot of fly away hairs (kinda how Dove shampoo does to my hair)...But now on my third week or so of using this, I really do like it! My hair is actually super shiny and healthy looking, and the flyaways seem to have gone away. I will definitely purchase this product again! I would encourage anyone who doesn't initially like it to give it a longer try....you may change your mind!!

I started dyeing my hair and was looking for a shampoo that was for color-treated hair when I found this. I loved that it was also sulfate-free and volumizing. I never tried sulfate-free shampoos. I really like it! It smells like rosemary. You only need a little bit of this gel-ly shampoo on your hand before your rub it together to get this big foam. My hair is heavy and long so I was surprised to see the volume this gave me. My only gripe was that it dries my hair. It could be due to hair dyeing or this shampoo but it's nothing a little conditioner can't solve! (Though, I haven't tried the accompanying conditioner).

I love this shampoo!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like how this shampoo smells and cleans. It smells like a nice, womanly perfume (as opposed to teenage girl). Maybe a bit of amber in there. The shampoo does a good job cleaning my hair and it feels like there are some replenishing oils in the formula (my hair feels moisturized when I rinse, not stripped dry like my old shampoo). I use conditioner and style as normal.

Have not had any issues with volume, and appreciate how I can shampoo every 3 days (2x a week) without my hair seeming greasy or flat. However, my ends are still dry and I am still on the search for a moisturizer that does not contain silicones as their primary ingredient. At least until I move away from this desert climate! :) I miss my Washington hair.

on 3/2/2012 1:37:00 AM

I've heard how sulfate free shampoos are great for colored hair so I figured I'd give this a try, but I kinda hated it. It didn't smell all that great and made my hair super dry (I could barely get a comb through parts of it after my shower- and this is after using conditioner AND a leave in smoothing cream) My hair can tend to be on the oily side and I really didn't feel like this got it very clean and felt like it didn't rinse out all the way. It did, however, lather more than I expected it to though. Won't be using this again.

on 7/31/2011 10:32:00 PM

I have highlighted hair and heard sulfate free products were the way to go to maintain my color. I had a great experience with L'Oreal's EverPure Hair Masque, so I thought I would try their Sulfate Free Color Care Shampoo. I have oily hair that requires daily shampooing or it looks like a grease slick. I started using this product and almost immediately my hair became so dry it was like straw. The texture was just awful. It's not easy to almost impossible for my normally oily hair to become dry, so that's how harsh this shampoo is. It did give my fine hair a little more volume and shine, however it wasn't worth the damage my hair experienced from being so dried out. Definitely don't purchase.