Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick

GLYCERYL TRIACETYL RICINOLEATE [] OCTYLDODECANOL [] BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 [] POLYETHYLENE [] OZOKERITE [] KAOLIN [] CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE [] BARIUM SULFATE [] BISABOLOL [] STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE [] [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] MICA]

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the formula - it is smooth and looked great on my skin, but was expecting it to cover my hyperpigmentation spots and it didn't. This isn't as full coverage as stated but more of a medium coverage and maybe this is why this product is being discontinued. I much prefer the foundation stick which covers and lasts.

Bobbi brown claims that this is a full coverage concealer but this concealer only have a medium coverage. It isn't long lasting at all. It fades away quickly , like within 1 hour or less. Totally disappointing because i paid $45-$50 for it.
Bobbi brown also mention that this product can be used on every part of the face EXCEPT under eye area. So basically this item is quite useless for me now..
I do like that it's creamy , smooth & very easy to blend out.
The packaging is also very sleek so it's very convenient to bring out as i usually uses small bags BUT i do not like the packaging because the cap & tube is loose, they always come off in my bag, i hate that.
highly not recommended, why would you want to spend so much for a bad product that doesn't even last for more than an hour & bad packaging.
2 lippies because it's convenient to bring out & the smooth application.

I use this to touch up my concealer sometimes, it works decently for that. Color selection is good for me (extremely pale, I use Alabaster 00), but this doesn't have full coverage like I need to cover my post inflammatory hyper pigmentation. Also doesn't stay on forever, may be more suitable for a normal skin type.
For some reason, these are loads better than the original BB face stick foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product, the only issue is the price and the colours. I couldn't find a suitable colour for my skin tone so I use it as a colour corrector as it's too orangey instead of a concealer and I love it! It works beautifully. For my skin is has full coverage and I'm in awe, it's not too drying or too oily. I love how small it is, easy to take everywhere but the price is ridiculous. I'm a student so I need to find a cheaper alternative 😁😭

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I returned this. It looks great at first and really covers redness and blemishes, but it DOESNT LAST. It wears away within an hour and leaves you out in public with red bumps or whatever you tried to cover up. Not worth the price tag and I generally love Bobbi Brown products.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Since i have very dry skin, i find that when I apply it under my eyes and blend it out, my skin gets really dry. I also have sensitive skin however it doesn't give me rashes and redness. The coverage is decent, but I don't think it works well with dry skin.

Pros:

-packaging, very convenient (small & easy access)
-shade, matches my skin

Cons:

-pretty dry once blend onto skin
-smell, clay(?)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin, acne prone, adult acne.Best concealer that I have used so far, too bad its so expensive, and I have tried a lot. Great for on the go also, you do not have to go through the tedious pot and brush application. (NOTE: the only bad thing about the packaging is the when you screw it all the way up there is still a lot of product left on the bottom of the tube, I get a sample pot or any empty makeup pot and recycle it by scraping out the product from the bottom of the tube and put it in the pot, so I use the pot for home and buy a new tube for on the go and keep on repeating the process through my use.) I use it under my Bobbi Brown illuminating powder (sadly discontinued and replaced with a grey cakey formula). thank God I stocked up though. its expensive though, but well worth is for me, especially if you scrape the bottom, but get a sample first. I hope you found your answer to your favorite concealer.

Too creamy melts and doesn't adhere smudges off easily. Applying powder on top smudges it off and hot weather melts and becomes greasy. It cause breakouts and tiny bumps where ever I applied it. I have thin skin this doesn't cover dark acne scars or scabby acne or purple/blue veins.

I have this in warm sand and it covers up great. Its so good to have this in the purse, can be used any time, anywhere.

Best concealer I have ever tried for blemishes. I don't really breakout anymore, but I do have some acne marks and this conceals the marks very very well. Coverage is medium to full and can be build up to really full coverage. Very creamy too. However, it is too dry for the under eye areas so it probably will not work as an under eye concealer. I really love it. The packaging is really compact and sturdy. Also, I have to say that I love Bobbi Brown, because her foundations/concealers all have a yellow undertone, which suits me very very well. For reference, I am an NC15-NC20 in MAC and I wear the shade #2 sand in this concealer.