Nexxus dualiste shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Nexxus dualiste shampoo

2.8

I ended up buying this product a few months ago at Walgreens. It was on clearance, so I am assuming that it got discontinued from their line. I finished both bottles of the shampoo and conditioner, and i couldnt stand them. Even though the product was on sale, i stilk spent about $14 per bottle- so I wanted to make sure they got finished because I didnt want it to go to waste. It was supposed to make my hair soft, hydrated and more manageable. This was a joke. I had to wash my hair EVERY DAY bevause it ended up making my hair oily, and really weighed down. I hated it! The only pro of this product was the bottle itself, how it looked and the 'dual' pump, with two products in one. Considering Nexxus is such a solid brand that I can always rely on... I was very disappointed. I will jot buy this product again... but will purchase other shampoo and conditioners from another Nexxus line, that I know works well witg my hair, and I know I love!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this shampoo at TJ Maxx for $9.99.. Yeah, amazing! I got the Color Protection/Anti-Breakage (purple bottle). First of all, I love the smell. I think it has a light coconut/suntan oil smell. Perfect for summer. It also lathers very well. A lot of cheaper shampoos ($4-$15 range) do not lather well. I think it does help with anti-breakage as I do normally have a problem with split ends, but I have gone longer this time without needing a trim. The only thing I do not like is the packaging. I did not purchase it for the "dual chambers". I purchased it just because it said "color and anti-breakage". I think they could have mixed it all in one formula. When it gets to the very bottom, I think it will be really hard to squeeze it all out. I think I will repurchase if I happen onto it at a great deal again!

on 9/15/2010 10:54:00 AM

Thank goodness I bought this stuff when it was on sale, I would have promptly returned if I had paid full price. This review to be clear is for the Dualiste Color Protect Intense Hydration (the dark blue bottle not the purple or green one). First time I used it left my hair plastic feeling, not at all like any shampoo I have ever tried in my whole life. It really confused me so I thought wow, I really did not wash that stuff out. So I tried the second time again & sure enough my hair was plastic & plastered to my head like I have never seen so much so that I had to wear my hair in a pony tail all day at work. Just gross, which leads me to the funny part. My crazy b/f LOVES it! He uses it in place of conditioner at times! I guess if you have long hair it is horrifying, but maybe for short hair okay? Who knows, but I don't really care how much he loves it, I won't be buying it again! Also, the pump is very hard to dispense product out of making it a two hander kind of action, but the smell is actually good.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this shampoo it doesnt dry out my hair like other shampoos do and still leaves a little bit of oil keeping it nice and shiny. As for color protecting it only helped a little bit when i was a red head my hair would not be as vibrant after the first week of coloring it. With this it postponed it to a week and a half. Its way to expensive I got this for about $20 at my local walmart this is definatly not for people on a budget. So i will continue my search for a good shampoo with these qualities without costing so much money.