Nexxus dualiste shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Nexxus dualiste shampoo

3.0

I am writing about the "Intense Hydration and Color Protection." Nexxus Dualiste. This shampoo and conditioner combo is supposed to keep your hair very hydrated and soft. Well I have been using these products and I've had some major issues with Dandruff and Oily hair. I will never buy this product again.

NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SCALPS!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was using the Nexxus Dualiste (Mositurizing Shampoo and Anti-Breakage Conditioner) for about a month and never experienced so much breakage, even with coloring/highlights. Didn't really notice it was happening until it was too late. This is the only thing I changed in my haircare routine. Two thumbs down!!!

The HG of HGs for me. This made my previously-platinum hair soooo soft and shiny like nothing I've ever tried (from drugstore to Kerastase, Joico, Alterna, etc.). I haven't tried the conditioner yet, as I really like Alterna's Caviar at the moment, but I plan to. If Nexxus ever stops making this, I'll jump off a cliff.

on 2/14/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just used the Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner tonight right after coloring and I LOVE it! It takes one pump to lather up nicely. The smell is sweet, but not overbearing, just a hint left on the hair. The conditioner instantly smoothed my hair and when washed out it felt so silky. I then towel dried my hair and sprayed on the Nexxus Dualiste Daily Leave in Conditioner before blow drying. Once done with my blow out, my hair was super shiny, silky, smooth not a frizz in sight! I am sold, it's staying on the bathroom shelf and bye bye Herbal Essences until later.

UPDATE: 4/23/09- WOW AMAZING!! I have been using the Dualiste Anti-Breakage set along w/ the Dualiste leave in conditioner for 2months now. My hair is much thicker, stronger, healthier, shinier and definetely does not break easily!! I haven't had breakage since using these products. The products do not build up at all and are consistent in leaving my hair super soft and tangle free after every wash without fail. I refuse to use any other products on my hair but this. This also leaves my hair so smooth and frizz free that I haven't used a flat iron since starting this line. I have wavy hair that reaches mid back and even my stylist asks me to bring the shampoo/conditioner/leave in on the day I want to have a trim. She says my hair is so manageable that it's super easy for her to cut and give me the look I'm going for! The salon she's in is considering changing to the Dualiste after seeing such great results everytime with my hair! :)