Nexxus dualiste shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Nexxus dualiste shampoo

2.3

I ended up buying this product a few months ago at Walgreens. It was on clearance, so I am assuming that it got discontinued from their line. I finished both bottles of the shampoo and conditioner, and i couldnt stand them. Even though the product was on sale, i stilk spent about $14 per bottle- so I wanted to make sure they got finished because I didnt want it to go to waste. It was supposed to make my hair soft, hydrated and more manageable. This was a joke. I had to wash my hair EVERY DAY bevause it ended up making my hair oily, and really weighed down. I hated it! The only pro of this product was the bottle itself, how it looked and the 'dual' pump, with two products in one. Considering Nexxus is such a solid brand that I can always rely on... I was very disappointed. I will jot buy this product again... but will purchase other shampoo and conditioners from another Nexxus line, that I know works well witg my hair, and I know I love!

Nothing special. Too expensive for a such a basic shampoo that doesn't do anything extra to moisturize processed hair. Neat idea though.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this shampoo it doesnt dry out my hair like other shampoos do and still leaves a little bit of oil keeping it nice and shiny. As for color protecting it only helped a little bit when i was a red head my hair would not be as vibrant after the first week of coloring it. With this it postponed it to a week and a half. Its way to expensive I got this for about $20 at my local walmart this is definatly not for people on a budget. So i will continue my search for a good shampoo with these qualities without costing so much money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was using the Nexxus Dualiste (Mositurizing Shampoo and Anti-Breakage Conditioner) for about a month and never experienced so much breakage, even with coloring/highlights. Didn't really notice it was happening until it was too late. This is the only thing I changed in my haircare routine. Two thumbs down!!!