Nexxus dualiste shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Nexxus dualiste shampoo

4.7

on 10/30/2009 9:32:00 PM

This is for the anti-breakage one. I have used some other Nexxus hair products and liked them. This one is the same. This week I used this shampoo. It is pretty impressive to me. My hair feels soft yet not super flat or oily (I have straight hair). I have high lights, low lights, and blow dry my hair everyday. The shampoo does seem to be a good restorative shampoo and will soon buy the conditioner.

on 2/14/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just used the Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner tonight right after coloring and I LOVE it! It takes one pump to lather up nicely. The smell is sweet, but not overbearing, just a hint left on the hair. The conditioner instantly smoothed my hair and when washed out it felt so silky. I then towel dried my hair and sprayed on the Nexxus Dualiste Daily Leave in Conditioner before blow drying. Once done with my blow out, my hair was super shiny, silky, smooth not a frizz in sight! I am sold, it's staying on the bathroom shelf and bye bye Herbal Essences until later.

UPDATE: 4/23/09- WOW AMAZING!! I have been using the Dualiste Anti-Breakage set along w/ the Dualiste leave in conditioner for 2months now. My hair is much thicker, stronger, healthier, shinier and definetely does not break easily!! I haven't had breakage since using these products. The products do not build up at all and are consistent in leaving my hair super soft and tangle free after every wash without fail. I refuse to use any other products on my hair but this. This also leaves my hair so smooth and frizz free that I haven't used a flat iron since starting this line. I have wavy hair that reaches mid back and even my stylist asks me to bring the shampoo/conditioner/leave in on the day I want to have a trim. She says my hair is so manageable that it's super easy for her to cut and give me the look I'm going for! The salon she's in is considering changing to the Dualiste after seeing such great results everytime with my hair! :)

on 2/2/2009 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have the Dualiste anti-breakage formula in the purple and white bottle. The smell is very sweet, and normally I do not like sweet scents. This one is very nice, reminds me of Cherry Jello for some reason. The shampoo is very thick, and it takes quite a few pumps to prime the applicator on the initial use, but it's all good after that. It does contain SLS, but even after several uses this has been very gentle on my hair.