Nexxus dualiste shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Nexxus dualiste shampoo

The HG of HGs for me. This made my previously-platinum hair soooo soft and shiny like nothing I've ever tried (from drugstore to Kerastase, Joico, Alterna, etc.). I haven't tried the conditioner yet, as I really like Alterna's Caviar at the moment, but I plan to. If Nexxus ever stops making this, I'll jump off a cliff.

on 2/18/2009 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Yay! I love this shampoo. It was under $12 at walmart, so i picked up the blue bottle--shampoo and conditioner. I remember checking out the ingredients and it seemed so similar to the nexxus humectress shampoo that I got from costco...yet the dualiste one is superior. It makes my hair so soft and good-smelling! I like how you get the two-delivery shampoo cause of the unique pump-packaging. Can't wait to try more from this line!

on 2/16/2009 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this shampoo alot, I just had my hair colored/highlighted and I needed something that wouldn't fade the color. Just a pump or two is all it takes for a nice lather and it smells wonderful - cherry scent maybe??. I've noticed that my hair is more shiny and bouncy after using. Will definitely buy again!

on 1/19/2009 7:33:00 AM

Amazing shampoo! Love dualiste shampoo - super creamy, very moisturizing. I have the dualiste intense hydration shampoo and just love it. Great fresh scent. Bought the shampoo and conditoner at Ulta and they are an amazing combo. My hair is full of body and super shiny after using these. Leaves the hair super easy to comb through.
Love the dual chamber two formula in one bottle. I am so impressed with the dualiste line.