Nexxus dualiste shampoo

Nexxus dualiste shampoo

3.6

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product!!! I have fine hair that has a tendency to get frizzy and dry and when I used this shampoo my hair was so soft and had no tangles at all. Everyone that felt my hair could not help, but tell me how soft it was!!! I also have really dry, flaky scalp and this shampoo really helped the tightness.

on 10/30/2009 9:32:00 PM

This is for the anti-breakage one. I have used some other Nexxus hair products and liked them. This one is the same. This week I used this shampoo. It is pretty impressive to me. My hair feels soft yet not super flat or oily (I have straight hair). I have high lights, low lights, and blow dry my hair everyday. The shampoo does seem to be a good restorative shampoo and will soon buy the conditioner.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

This is a review for the Dualiste in the Purple Bottle (anti-breakage). I have used this for approximately a week and really think it's made a difference in the way my hair behaves. The ends were feeling pretty dry I was worried about breakage. I had a coupon to get $3 off a Nexxus product in Target and had been wanting to try this. After just a few days the dryness disappeared and my hair was very soft and shiny. I don't color my hair frequently (approx every 2 months, even though the red fades out pretty much by then). I can't yet comment on the keeping the hair from fading factor, but for helping to prevent breakage this works well, I don't hear the "snaps" I used to when I brush my hair out at night. It runs $13 a bottle and come sin a pump bottle, which some people are saying they don't care for but I find dispenses the right amount of product for me. Would definitely purchase again.

The HG of HGs for me. This made my previously-platinum hair soooo soft and shiny like nothing I've ever tried (from drugstore to Kerastase, Joico, Alterna, etc.). I haven't tried the conditioner yet, as I really like Alterna's Caviar at the moment, but I plan to. If Nexxus ever stops making this, I'll jump off a cliff.

I really love this shampoo! It works for me, finally! I have long, color-treated, flat but frizzy and damaged blonde hair that gets greasy at the top. UGH!
Anyway, I bought this (not that pricey!) because I was attracted by the separated chambers. Is it necessary? I'm not sure. It could be an advertising gimmick, but it doesn't matter because the stuff works!

Most shampoos made for color treated hair doesn't lather, and I hate that! But this one lathers very nicely. It smells nice, not a very noticeable scent. My hair is SO smooth and easy to comb through after! My scalp doesn't get so greasy so fast either! Was it a miracle in a bottle? Maybe not, but it made positive notable differences, and for the price, it can't be beat!

Definite buy again and I would recommend this to anyone considering!

on 4/25/2009 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been thinking for ages how I wised that companies would come out with a shampoo or conditioner that could both keep my color longer and give me volume. TaDA! I really like this product. I obviously use the one for color and volume and it makes my hair soft and gives me great volume. I think this product still does not keep color as long as some color keeping only shampoos, but if it works some for color and gives me volume too so I am happy. I haven't tried the condition yet but plan to. Oh, and though of course I wish this product had environmentally friendly packaging and ingredients (which it doesn't) the bottle does really appeal to me more than the basic flip top which I always end up getting water in or making a mess of.

on 3/23/2009 6:33:00 PM

I love this shampoo. The smell is great and a little does go a long way like everyone was saying. It makes your hair really soft, smooth and shiny! I don't have to flat iron my hair anymore as it doesn't get poofy but it doesn't get weighed down either. It is perfect.

on 2/18/2009 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Yay! I love this shampoo. It was under $12 at walmart, so i picked up the blue bottle--shampoo and conditioner. I remember checking out the ingredients and it seemed so similar to the nexxus humectress shampoo that I got from costco...yet the dualiste one is superior. It makes my hair so soft and good-smelling! I like how you get the two-delivery shampoo cause of the unique pump-packaging. Can't wait to try more from this line!

on 2/16/2009 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this shampoo alot, I just had my hair colored/highlighted and I needed something that wouldn't fade the color. Just a pump or two is all it takes for a nice lather and it smells wonderful - cherry scent maybe??. I've noticed that my hair is more shiny and bouncy after using. Will definitely buy again!

on 2/14/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just used the Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner tonight right after coloring and I LOVE it! It takes one pump to lather up nicely. The smell is sweet, but not overbearing, just a hint left on the hair. The conditioner instantly smoothed my hair and when washed out it felt so silky. I then towel dried my hair and sprayed on the Nexxus Dualiste Daily Leave in Conditioner before blow drying. Once done with my blow out, my hair was super shiny, silky, smooth not a frizz in sight! I am sold, it's staying on the bathroom shelf and bye bye Herbal Essences until later.

UPDATE: 4/23/09- WOW AMAZING!! I have been using the Dualiste Anti-Breakage set along w/ the Dualiste leave in conditioner for 2months now. My hair is much thicker, stronger, healthier, shinier and definetely does not break easily!! I haven't had breakage since using these products. The products do not build up at all and are consistent in leaving my hair super soft and tangle free after every wash without fail. I refuse to use any other products on my hair but this. This also leaves my hair so smooth and frizz free that I haven't used a flat iron since starting this line. I have wavy hair that reaches mid back and even my stylist asks me to bring the shampoo/conditioner/leave in on the day I want to have a trim. She says my hair is so manageable that it's super easy for her to cut and give me the look I'm going for! The salon she's in is considering changing to the Dualiste after seeing such great results everytime with my hair! :)