Nexxus dualiste shampoo

Nexxus dualiste shampoo

3.6

I am writing about the "Intense Hydration and Color Protection." Nexxus Dualiste. This shampoo and conditioner combo is supposed to keep your hair very hydrated and soft. Well I have been using these products and I've had some major issues with Dandruff and Oily hair. I will never buy this product again.

NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SCALPS!

on 9/15/2010 10:54:00 AM

Thank goodness I bought this stuff when it was on sale, I would have promptly returned if I had paid full price. This review to be clear is for the Dualiste Color Protect Intense Hydration (the dark blue bottle not the purple or green one). First time I used it left my hair plastic feeling, not at all like any shampoo I have ever tried in my whole life. It really confused me so I thought wow, I really did not wash that stuff out. So I tried the second time again & sure enough my hair was plastic & plastered to my head like I have never seen so much so that I had to wear my hair in a pony tail all day at work. Just gross, which leads me to the funny part. My crazy b/f LOVES it! He uses it in place of conditioner at times! I guess if you have long hair it is horrifying, but maybe for short hair okay? Who knows, but I don't really care how much he loves it, I won't be buying it again! Also, the pump is very hard to dispense product out of making it a two hander kind of action, but the smell is actually good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was using the Nexxus Dualiste (Mositurizing Shampoo and Anti-Breakage Conditioner) for about a month and never experienced so much breakage, even with coloring/highlights. Didn't really notice it was happening until it was too late. This is the only thing I changed in my haircare routine. Two thumbs down!!!

on 2/17/2009 10:07:00 AM

Really disappointed in this product. First off -- very hard to dispense -- and found it was just nothing special -- sort of a big gimic -- with two chambers of product combining into one (like toothpastes). Why does it need to be separated? And product was hard to rinse from hair. Smelled way too sweet for my taste - like candy. Love the standard Nexxus products but this one is not for me.

on 1/28/2009 4:14:00 PM

The bottle is really cute and scent is nice..but other then that it wasn't that great. My hair didn't feel very hydrated after using this. My hair actually looked worse! For some reason this stuff made my hair more "fuzzy" and have more frizz. I tried it so many ways but nothing helped.

I ended up buying this product a few months ago at Walgreens. It was on clearance, so I am assuming that it got discontinued from their line. I finished both bottles of the shampoo and conditioner, and i couldnt stand them. Even though the product was on sale, i stilk spent about $14 per bottle- so I wanted to make sure they got finished because I didnt want it to go to waste. It was supposed to make my hair soft, hydrated and more manageable. This was a joke. I had to wash my hair EVERY DAY bevause it ended up making my hair oily, and really weighed down. I hated it! The only pro of this product was the bottle itself, how it looked and the 'dual' pump, with two products in one. Considering Nexxus is such a solid brand that I can always rely on... I was very disappointed. I will jot buy this product again... but will purchase other shampoo and conditioners from another Nexxus line, that I know works well witg my hair, and I know I love!

Nothing special. Too expensive for a such a basic shampoo that doesn't do anything extra to moisturize processed hair. Neat idea though.

I was excited to try this product and used it as soon as I came home from the store. It turned out to be a bit of a disapointment. It seems to dry my hair out more than moisturize it. I will not be buying this product again

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

really wanted to love this as it was my first "expensive" shampoo. However, i found that it doesn't really lather well (and i have short hair) so I end up having to use a lot of product for one wash. I wash my hair every other day so it's not like its because my hair is too dirty, lol. also didn't really notice any difference in the quality of my hair after using for a while.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this shampoo at TJ Maxx for $9.99.. Yeah, amazing! I got the Color Protection/Anti-Breakage (purple bottle). First of all, I love the smell. I think it has a light coconut/suntan oil smell. Perfect for summer. It also lathers very well. A lot of cheaper shampoos ($4-$15 range) do not lather well. I think it does help with anti-breakage as I do normally have a problem with split ends, but I have gone longer this time without needing a trim. The only thing I do not like is the packaging. I did not purchase it for the "dual chambers". I purchased it just because it said "color and anti-breakage". I think they could have mixed it all in one formula. When it gets to the very bottom, I think it will be really hard to squeeze it all out. I think I will repurchase if I happen onto it at a great deal again!