Nexxus dualiste shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Nexxus dualiste shampoo

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was using the Nexxus Dualiste (Mositurizing Shampoo and Anti-Breakage Conditioner) for about a month and never experienced so much breakage, even with coloring/highlights. Didn't really notice it was happening until it was too late. This is the only thing I changed in my haircare routine. Two thumbs down!!!

on 2/18/2009 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Yay! I love this shampoo. It was under $12 at walmart, so i picked up the blue bottle--shampoo and conditioner. I remember checking out the ingredients and it seemed so similar to the nexxus humectress shampoo that I got from costco...yet the dualiste one is superior. It makes my hair so soft and good-smelling! I like how you get the two-delivery shampoo cause of the unique pump-packaging. Can't wait to try more from this line!

on 2/16/2009 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this shampoo alot, I just had my hair colored/highlighted and I needed something that wouldn't fade the color. Just a pump or two is all it takes for a nice lather and it smells wonderful - cherry scent maybe??. I've noticed that my hair is more shiny and bouncy after using. Will definitely buy again!

Popular Shampoos