Nexxus dualiste shampoo

Nexxus dualiste shampoo

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this shampoo at TJ Maxx for $9.99.. Yeah, amazing! I got the Color Protection/Anti-Breakage (purple bottle). First of all, I love the smell. I think it has a light coconut/suntan oil smell. Perfect for summer. It also lathers very well. A lot of cheaper shampoos ($4-$15 range) do not lather well. I think it does help with anti-breakage as I do normally have a problem with split ends, but I have gone longer this time without needing a trim. The only thing I do not like is the packaging. I did not purchase it for the "dual chambers". I purchased it just because it said "color and anti-breakage". I think they could have mixed it all in one formula. When it gets to the very bottom, I think it will be really hard to squeeze it all out. I think I will repurchase if I happen onto it at a great deal again!

I was excited to try this product and used it as soon as I came home from the store. It turned out to be a bit of a disapointment. It seems to dry my hair out more than moisturize it. I will not be buying this product again

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

really wanted to love this as it was my first "expensive" shampoo. However, i found that it doesn't really lather well (and i have short hair) so I end up having to use a lot of product for one wash. I wash my hair every other day so it's not like its because my hair is too dirty, lol. also didn't really notice any difference in the quality of my hair after using for a while.

I really love this shampoo! It works for me, finally! I have long, color-treated, flat but frizzy and damaged blonde hair that gets greasy at the top. UGH!
Anyway, I bought this (not that pricey!) because I was attracted by the separated chambers. Is it necessary? I'm not sure. It could be an advertising gimmick, but it doesn't matter because the stuff works!

Most shampoos made for color treated hair doesn't lather, and I hate that! But this one lathers very nicely. It smells nice, not a very noticeable scent. My hair is SO smooth and easy to comb through after! My scalp doesn't get so greasy so fast either! Was it a miracle in a bottle? Maybe not, but it made positive notable differences, and for the price, it can't be beat!

Definite buy again and I would recommend this to anyone considering!

on 3/23/2009 6:33:00 PM

I love this shampoo. The smell is great and a little does go a long way like everyone was saying. It makes your hair really soft, smooth and shiny! I don't have to flat iron my hair anymore as it doesn't get poofy but it doesn't get weighed down either. It is perfect.