Gucci Flora by Gucci EDT

Gucci Flora by Gucci EDT
Flora by Gucci EDT

3.7

From the Gucci site: * top notes of citrus mandarin accords and peony * heart notes of rose and osmanthus flower * base notes of pink pepper and sandalwood

on 5/10/2016 2:23:00 AM

I love this perfume! It smells sweet and yet sexy at the time. It makes me feel so pretty and feminine when I wear it!
I get so many compliments when i wear this and people asking what it is. I like that it's quite a strong scent, and I feel the staying power is great- much better than the million other perfumes ive tried. You only need a couple sprays and you're good to go.

Give this is a go if you like sweet, girly perfumes and want to stand out from the crowd! This is a scent people will notice, and I like that :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Where I live, winter season can be harsh. When spring arrives, remaining snow melts, and no more cold, gloomy cloudy days ~ sun is shining, temp is getting warmer, and flowers are blooming.

What better fragrance to wear than Gucci Flora, which is a yummy, lemon, sugary goodness without being cloying. It typifies Spring ~ fresh, uplifting and puts a pep in one's step.

Now that it's summer, will be wearing it less, but Flora will always be one of my fragrances I associate with fresh, happy, new beginnings.

I love Flora... I believe I'm on my third or fourth bottle now. I love to collect perfumes, but this one stands out in my collection.

This is a light floral, and almost smells sweet. It's definitely not your grandmother's perfume. It makes me feel like a princess (cheesy I know) when I spray it on.

I wish it lasted longer on my skin... that is my only complaint.

I hope Gucci never stops making this!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My goodness was I surprised by this fragrance. The name turned me off because I was expecting to smell like a bouquet which is not what I like. It's called flora but on me it doesn't smell like anything super floral at all, it smells like vanilla and some kind of soft smelling flower. I sprayed it an hour ago and it still smells super strong on my wrist. For an EDT that's amazing. It's sweet and i can see a younger group of people enjoying this as an everyday scent, however older people can also wear this. My manager wears this and it smells great on her, I loved it so much I went and bought it and I can honestly say I love this too. Perfect everyday scent.

so I recently purchased this at sephora and I just LOVE this so much it stays on for a long time and smells so good after a while! at first when you put it on it may come off a little strong but after a couple of hours it's such a pretty floral smell. it makes me feel so classy and chic!

on 2/1/2014 8:51:00 PM

Wonderful! Possibly the best Gucci perfume I've come across to date. I haven't purchased this yet but hope to tomorrow. I have a tiny sample and I have it sprayed on a card. I cannot stop smelling it! It's slightly sweet but not overly so. I can't pin down any particular "flavor"; I just know I love it. I don't compare it to The One because The One turns "metallic" on me after a while. My ONLY problem with this perfume is the price! Ouch! (I've got other Gucci's and, wow, they were expensive. But Gucci's (plain) Flora is worth it. Although it's light and sweet, I plan to wear it year around (even in cold weather). When I find a scent I love, I wear it all the time. I don't care if it's labeled a "summer" perfume.
I can't wait to get this. Hopefully I can purchase the body lotion too.
I have other Flora's: The Mandarin one, the Magnolia one, the Gardenia one and the Tuberose one. Like I said; expensive (but a couple of these were gifts).
It seems I like anything named "Gucci Flora" (however, I haven't smelled "Fraiche"). BTW, I also love Gucci Guilty which I wear during the winter only.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It was an intense floral scent when I first spritz it in my skin. But as it mellows down the scent becomes soft and lovely. Very feminine and staying power lasts long. Love it!!

on 9/1/2013 10:24:00 PM

I love this floral feminine scent. At first I was surprised by how intense the floral scent was, but it mellowed out during the stay into a faint feminine waft. This became a fast favorite of mine because of its distinctiveness. It smells familiar and yet unique. If you prefer floral perfumes, this one is for you.

on 8/12/2013 6:31:00 PM

I got this perfume as a gift on my birthday and I was so excited to try it. When I smelled it in the store a while before I got it I loved the scent. It smelled sweet and very floral, like a nice spring or summer day. After wearing it a few time it made me so nauseous I couldn't wait for it to fade or wash off. This product was just WAY TO SWEET SMELLING I could not stand it. I am very sensitive to perfumes so this one was a miss. On the plus side though ladies this perfume will last and stay on all day.

on 7/24/2013 3:31:00 PM

Boy am I glad I gave this a second chance! I received it as a part of a coffrette, tried it once, and thought "meh". Months later, I gave it another shot and I love it now. It smells like a dusty purple flower (in a good way). It's velvety and sweet at the same time. This would be a great one to wear day or night, though I'd use a light hand for the office.

Popular Fragrances