Ecotools Bamboo Bristle Bath Brush

on 3/17/2016 3:32:00 AM

i just started dry brushing for a few weeks (i heard it helps with minimizing the appearance of cellulite) and it really has so definitely 5 stars from me. i also have chicken skin on my arms, i forget the name of the condition but it is tiny bumps of excess and dead skin that cant be shed easily and sometimes it gets quite dark, not attractive, but it really has improved my skin concerns. ( i also have a dermatits on my stomach that makes my skin appear splotchy, dry and peeling, despite my attempts to moisturize. im told that this condition comes and goes on its own but hopefully this can help make it go away or appear less often, because, well, summer.

it does shed a little bit.

on 6/11/2010 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I lopve dry brushing and a good body brush is important! I found this at the Superstore for 5.00. I love it. It's soft, yet it has enough stiffness to get blood flowing and pinken my skin a bit (which means it's making collagen) and I have another in the shower I use to gently scrub wet as well. Ecotools is a great company.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

I just used this again today, I love & adore this brush ♥♥♥♥♥ it has soft, but not too soft bristles that feel like they do their job without irritating or damaging your skin. I used another brush that actually left scratch marks on me the bristles were so stiff. This brush also seems well made; I've had mine for about a month now & I haven't seen any shedding yet and it fits my hands well. I use it about every other day or so & will happily repurchase when needed.

on 2/9/2010 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I purchased this brush recently at Kmart for $5.99. It's fantastic! The handle is very sturdy and the bristles are soft, not super-abrasive like other back brushes. I love the fact that the handle is made from Bamboo, and like many other MUAers, I'm really loving everything in the EcoTools line.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

What a lovely back brush! This is made of bamboo [renewable resource], and it looks sharp in my bathroom decor. The bristles aren't too soft, or too hard. It seems to scrub and cleanse nicely. The head of this brush is one of the biggest I've ever seen. I got it about $6.00 @ Target. It was clearance, and I hope they keep carrying this brush. I love it, and it's green, HG!

Popular Body Skincare Products