Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

4.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

The color is beautiful for fair skinned girls like myself, it is not a strong color, it gives you just the right amount of color if you want a pretty daytime look or if you are doing a dramatic eye or lip. It is as it says- its MATTE which I love matte blushes! I think this blush is great!

Love this blusher. With seriously pale skin a peach, rather than pink, blusher is pefect for me.
I wouldn't recommend using the applicator that comes with the blusher, use a decent blush brush. It takes a few strokes for it to show up but I like that as it allows me to control how much I put on. It lasts all day and is a matte finish as promised.
The packaging is fine too, it stays closed in your make up bag.
The most I've ever spent on a blusher was 3 euro but for such a good blusher I didn't mind parting with a tenner.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is such a pretty color! I wouldn't consider myself to be fair-toned and this still showed up on me! It is a nice soft, natural-looking flush.

on 2/6/2011 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This really is the perfect matte peach blush. I use it often, and It just works well on my skin and doesn't clash with whatever makeup Im wearing. My only problem is you have to sorta load it on your brush to get the color you want, and the packaging is so bulky for such a small rectangle of actual blush color

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favourite blush ever. I use this every single day, and it's been like that since I got it, which was a year ago (I've haven't hit the pan, which is really weird haha)
It's long lasting, and very natural looking. Perfectly peach is a gorgeous shade

on 10/10/2010 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love love love this blush. Im pretty fair skinned and wear this to help give me a perky glow. The Matte is great because I hate glitter in anything but my eyeshadow. I could definitly see though how this might not be great for medium to darker toned ladies. I apply it with my EOB Blush brush and its perfect. I think I may actually hit pan with this one!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush does not show up on my fair skin. Nars Orgasm works better for me.

Great blush! I actually have it in Barely Buff as well. The matte is nice, especially here in humid FL. Blends well, and stays put! I do not have to reapply all day, unless I am jazzing up my nighttime look. I like the packaging, and the price is not too bad, especially with the BOGO sales. I will buy again!

on 7/2/2009 2:22:00 AM

Good blush. Matte. Buildable. gives healthy glow, and is sheer. don't use the brush. love the packaging very sturdy. love that it comes with pop-out mirror.

Great texture and beautiful colour. Perfect for my very fair skin, I look glowy and healthy when wear it! Definitely my Holy Grail blush.