REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by eye Color : Black
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 4/18/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really like this blusher.
Looks warm pink on my olive yellow toned skin(around NC30), many people have complained about it not showing on their skin but I haven't personally experienced this problem. The colour shows just fine on my skin.
The packaging is ok but the included brush is awful(I always use my separately bought brushes for everything though).
overall its a nice everyday choice for me- great value, great colour.

on 11/10/2012 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Scarcely shows up on my warm olive skin tone. I found that my brush did not pick up much of the product as it's very dusty and the colour payoff is abysmal. It took me about 3 applications to get some trace of transfer action going on. Not impressed.

very natural, blends in well with my complexion and you can't really over-do it because the formula isn't very pigmented, but that also means you've really got to layer it on. i like that there isn't any shimmer (which can be hard to come by in drugstore makeup). Good for people who are fair; i don't think it would show up much on darker skin tones.

on 10/4/2010 7:30:00 PM

no pigment at all, and chalky. I bought a blush from daiso which is a dollar store and swatches it and it has way more pigment than this one. I returned this product the day after.

this blush is one of the best drugstore must have it gives you natural glow on your cheeks. Perfect for everyday use. I highly recommend this!

on 11/13/2009 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am okay with this blush, it provides a nice peachy pink flush to the cheeks when applied properly. It has a matte finish which I like. The staying power is not too great though, the color starts to fade after an hour or two. I wouldn't repurchase because..it just doesnt really stand out to me.

on 7/6/2009 10:04:00 AM

It is a lovely blush. Goes on smoothly. Gives a very nice healthy color to the cheeks. It is buildable (starting from unnoticeable). Overall no complaints about quality. I also have it in Barely Buff (need to use it more first before writing a review).

The packaging is nice. I love square containers. They definitely could give more product in place of the brush that comes with it. I use the brush for applying Revlon matte eyeshadow in peach sorbet (my normal eyeshadow brush takes forever to deposit enough shadow).

The main complaint for me would be the price. In my country it costs $14 (US dollars). A bit pricey! Otherwise I would own all the colors!!

Popular Blush Products