REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.7

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 4/2/2013 7:36:00 PM

I bought this blush because I was looking for a nice matte peachy shade and this seemed a good choice.
Unfortunately I feel really conflicted about it - the colour does show up on my skin, it is subtle- which I like, I much prefer to layer and build than start off strong or have to take loads of excess off my brush. I think the problem for me is that the formula of the blush makes it quite dull on my skin. When I think about blush... I want it to make me look healthy, radiant, fresh, alive (but not necessarily a shimmer fest)..... and dull is the very antithesis of all this. It is a pity because the colour was actually right for me but the texture all wrong. I don't think that it is dull because it is matte because there are other matte finish products which don't produce this effect on me. It just seems 'lacking' for want of a better word.
I've given this blusher quite a few chances and every day that I wear it I always feel quite 'bleh' about how I look so I'm afraid that for me it's a fail.

Update- I've bumped this up. I still find it very 'meh' on its own BUT it works fabulously when used with other blushes. I don't know why that should be but when I team it with a pinker blush the Perfectly Peach just seems to prettify it that much more? So I am getting a lot more use out of it lately.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the colour. I've been looking for an inexpensive matte blush and I decided to buy the Revlon #003 Perfectly Peach. It was exactly the colour I was looking for. It is a fresh looking peachy pink but the problem with this product is that it is not very pigmented nor does it stay.
After a few hours the blush will disappear and I would have to reapply it, which is annoying. I would also expect this product to be more pigmented for the price. It is one of the more expensive drugstore blushes and I just don't think it's able to live up to that.

Also I don't like a packaging. it is kind of cute and it comes with a small mirror and a blush brush I find that the mirror is too small and the blush brush is just too tiny and completely useless.

Otherwise if you are looking for an inexpensive matte peachy blush blush and you don't mind touching up throughout the day this might be the right one for you!

on 8/10/2012 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the first blush that I've ever bought, and I love it! I'm on my second pan. Perfectly Peach to me is an ideal balance between pink and orange tones. It's not terribly pigmented, and I generally apply two to three layers; I think it would be hard to overdo your makeup with this blush. It looks very natural, and it matches the actual flush of my cheeks, which gets masked by my foundation. The product truly is matte, with no sparkles, and the "matte" part is what drew me to this blush in the first place. I think this is the perfect everyday blush! Staying power is pretty good; the colour still looks relatively fresh by the end of the day. My only gripe is the packaging, which feels flimsy.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this blush with a buy two, get one free deal. I don't understand the high rating for this blush. It lacks pigmentation, chalky and very powdery. This doesn't show up on my medium skintone (NC30) and when I gave it to my mum to try out (since she's NC20-25), it doesn't show up on her either. I ended up giving it to my friend (who is NC15) and it barely shows up on her skin. This is also one of those blushes that crumbles easily because it isn't pressed well and has a very chalky consistency. It terms of being "matte", it definitely is with absolutely no shimmer. Revlon products generally work well for me, but this is definitely a miss!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A really nice colour and leaves my skin shimmering and smooth. It does take a few strokes to make it stand out but its totally worth the effort. Lasts all day..........a brilliant product!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a very pretty color..this blush is sheer, you can achieve a strong color if you keep wacking the brush against the color to get the desired result. The brush is very soft! it's not hoarse.. and it doesn't poke out all over the place like cover girls blush applicators.. Overall I like the pakaging(despite the fact that i struggle opening it), and the results. I just dislike how I have to keep stroking to get a lot of product on. I also don't like the price tag either haha.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like that this blush is matte since I hate having sparkles on my face. It looks very pretty and naturaI. I do agree with most people that it does go on very light, but for me that's okay, since I dont want it to look cakey and its easier to blend. I also love that is stays put all day long...Ive never had to do any touch ups!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

No color. Again I had to use like the whole thing to get any color on my face. These line of blushes are so weak on color. Not worth it.

on 1/27/2011 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This matte peach foundation is perfect for my golden skintone. One of the best drugstore blushes.

on 12/15/2010 10:19:00 PM

I love the color! I bought this on a whim at walmart. After I saw the review, I was thinking about returning it because people said it's not very pigmented and the color didn't really show up without the foundation.However, I tried it today with the foundation and omg it looked so natural! I have yellow, light asian skin, and it looked so good :D But I guess it's quite pricey for a drugstore blush. It was about 8 bucks at walmart.

Popular Blush Products