REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

4.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 10/27/2012 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have light beige-medium beige skin an this product did not show up at all. I was extremely disappointed, as this product has NO pigment. Even when trying it on my pale wrist, no color showed up - even after layering it multiple times. Unless you are bone pale, this blush will not show up on your skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really didnt like it. I guess the main reason for that would be the color. I didnt find that the blush was chalky or anything. So many people said that this would be a good color for people with blonde hair and blue eyes, and i have that, so i got it. the name of the blush should be changed from Perfectly Peach to Outright Orange. Its orange. I guess there should be a little orange anyway but it looked disgusting. It clashes with everything i wore, because lets face it, whether you have orange foundation or orange blush, it really just doesnt look good. Even my blue eyeshadow looked so awkward with the blush. I ended up going to kroger the next day and i got some blush from covergirl that was 3 dollars. I got it in classic pink and it looked sooooo much better. The blush also has really high reviews. i would reccomend it!!

I really appreciate it when the name of a product helps me decide whether I want to buy it. When a blush is named "Sin" or "Desire"..well those names don't really help me. This little drugstore blush is exactly as described. Matte & Peach. I used it in conjunction with another Revlon Blush, "Blushed." The combination gave my pale skin (NC15) a healthy warm glow. The texture is nothing to write home about but if you are looking for peach blush, minus shimmer, this is an inexpensive one to try. Matte blush options at the drugstore are pretty hard to come by. This is pretty much it if you are a "no sparkle cheek" kind of gal.

on 7/20/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE! This blush is a perfect color. It takes multiple applications to get it to show up, but I love how pretty and soft it looks. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.

on 12/31/2010 6:00:00 PM

Love this!! I looked over this blush so many times,picked it up,put it down,etc.Finally,gave in & bought this.This is exactly the formulation of blush I have been searching for.No streaks,no powdery look.True color!

I like subtle girly blushes and this one is perfect- im nc30 and it definitely does show up on me and my friend who is nc20 it looks great too. I don't like blush 'over done' or really obvious, especially in this harsh winter light, so this is perfect. Its a peachy pink that stays put all day. I dont usually use d/s make up but this blush is really lovely :)

I'm generally a fan of Revlon products, and became even more so after using this product. I believe it is designed to be a light blush, providing a natural, healthy peachy-pink tint to your cheeks/cheek bones, and that is exactly what it does; as stated on the back: "For soft, matte colour." If you wish to use it in larger amounts, it is possible, and I still think it looks great, but i'd probably go for a darker pink shade, rather than peach if that is your objective. The packaging is neat & brilliant. There is a cute, little pop-out mirror which is pretty handy if you like to sneak a peak at yourself during an outing.. however I don't carry the blush around with me. I suppose the area the blush takes up inside the little compact case isn't VERY generous, but as it is for lighter usage, it's pretty self-explanatory. I'm not the wildest expert on blush, but this one is working for me, and i'd definately purchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very natural, everyday looking blush. It is slightly more peach than pink but it is a nice clean matte color. I like it very much, but I wonder if it might be breaking me out in little tiny dots. I have very sensitive skin.

I've been using this blush every day for the past week or so. It's wonderful for a natural look, and doesn't have any shimmer (that probably went w/out saying, due to the name) and is great for office lighting. Love it!

I am really impressed with this blush. I bought it becuase i liked the peachy pink color and matte formulation. I was worried that it wouldn't be pigmented enough because it didn't seem to show up after swatching it on my hand. However, when applied to my cheeks, it distributes the perfect pop of color. This blush doesn't have a strong scent and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I will definately repurchase.

Popular Blush Products