REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.3

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 10/27/2012 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have light beige-medium beige skin an this product did not show up at all. I was extremely disappointed, as this product has NO pigment. Even when trying it on my pale wrist, no color showed up - even after layering it multiple times. Unless you are bone pale, this blush will not show up on your skin.

on 7/20/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE! This blush is a perfect color. It takes multiple applications to get it to show up, but I love how pretty and soft it looks. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I got this only because it was on sale. It's usually 7.99 but I managed to get it from Superdrug for 5.99...the reason I never purchased before is because you only get a tiny amount of blush. I wouldn't pay 8 for that small amount from a brand like Revlon, not worth it IMO.

Anyway, I'm an NC15-20 with yellow/golden tones and Perfectly Peach appears as a pink based peach on me. It's more pink than peach, but the peachiness is still noticeable. Pigmentation is fine for me as I'm so pale, but I can see tan or women of colour perhaps struggling with the pigmentation. I like the matte formula and it blends well on my cheeks. It's a nice blush for when I want a subtle look, goes well with most eye looks and doesn't overpower my face.

on 10/4/2010 7:30:00 PM

no pigment at all, and chalky. I bought a blush from daiso which is a dollar store and swatches it and it has way more pigment than this one. I returned this product the day after.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was looking for a matte blush since shimmery blush tends to make my skin looks oily in the summer.
- Very natural, great for everyday wear
- Not very pigmented, requires 2-3 swipes before it shows up on my skin (NC#30).
- Brightens the face
- If you put on too much, it gets cakey.
Overall, it is a good buy for $8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am officially a fan of matte makeup after trying this Revlon blush. The color is great, very matte, very buildable, gives a nice glow and seemed to stay on for a long time. I plan on going back and getting more shades or swapping for them. I hadn't tried any of the matte shadows, but I just bought all of them on ebay for $22. So far, I impressed with this line. May try the foundation as well. Will definitely by these blushes again.

Popular Blush Products