Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.7

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 4/18/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really like this blusher.
Looks warm pink on my olive yellow toned skin(around NC30), many people have complained about it not showing on their skin but I haven't personally experienced this problem. The colour shows just fine on my skin.
The packaging is ok but the included brush is awful(I always use my separately bought brushes for everything though).
overall its a nice everyday choice for me- great value, great colour.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really didnt like it. I guess the main reason for that would be the color. I didnt find that the blush was chalky or anything. So many people said that this would be a good color for people with blonde hair and blue eyes, and i have that, so i got it. the name of the blush should be changed from Perfectly Peach to Outright Orange. Its orange. I guess there should be a little orange anyway but it looked disgusting. It clashes with everything i wore, because lets face it, whether you have orange foundation or orange blush, it really just doesnt look good. Even my blue eyeshadow looked so awkward with the blush. I ended up going to kroger the next day and i got some blush from covergirl that was 3 dollars. I got it in classic pink and it looked sooooo much better. The blush also has really high reviews. i would reccomend it!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a very pretty color..this blush is sheer, you can achieve a strong color if you keep wacking the brush against the color to get the desired result. The brush is very soft! it's not hoarse.. and it doesn't poke out all over the place like cover girls blush applicators.. Overall I like the pakaging(despite the fact that i struggle opening it), and the results. I just dislike how I have to keep stroking to get a lot of product on. I also don't like the price tag either haha.

on 2/6/2011 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This really is the perfect matte peach blush. I use it often, and It just works well on my skin and doesn't clash with whatever makeup Im wearing. My only problem is you have to sorta load it on your brush to get the color you want, and the packaging is so bulky for such a small rectangle of actual blush color

on 10/10/2010 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love love love this blush. Im pretty fair skinned and wear this to help give me a perky glow. The Matte is great because I hate glitter in anything but my eyeshadow. I could definitly see though how this might not be great for medium to darker toned ladies. I apply it with my EOB Blush brush and its perfect. I think I may actually hit pan with this one!!

on 10/4/2010 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this blush, I only wish the packaging wasn't so tiny.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was looking for a matte blush since shimmery blush tends to make my skin looks oily in the summer.
- Very natural, great for everyday wear
- Not very pigmented, requires 2-3 swipes before it shows up on my skin (NC#30).
- Brightens the face
- If you put on too much, it gets cakey.
Overall, it is a good buy for $8

I bought this blush a long time ago after reading that it was a drugstore version of Benefit Georgia. I was disappointed by its sheerness and found it to be quite chalky and not very pigmented. It sat in my makeup drawer for a long time waiting to be swapped, and meanwhile I used more pigmented peachy blushes (like Jane Blushing Petal!). Then a few weeks ago, resolving to make use of some of my lesser-loved products, I took this out and applied it with a flat-top powder brush. I picked up quite a bit of the powder and kept layering it on until I could actually tell something was on my cheeks. Thinking I'd probably never use it again, I didn't think twice until I happened to see some pictures of myself taken on that day - my cheeks had the prettiest peachy glow to them, but it didn't look like I was obviously wearing blush because there was no sheen to the cheeks. Since that day, I've been sold on this blush, and have used it almost every day. I have to buff in quite a bit of product, but now that it's summertime and I can't be bothered to deal with the hassle of carefully applying a more pigmented blush, I love that this is impossible to overdo, and the matte finish goes with any makeup look. I wouldn't recommend this blush to anyone darker than a MAC NC25 or so, but for fair-skinned ladies with warm/peachy tones to their skin, this is lovely. The packaging is great too - sturdy enough that I never have to worry about it in my makeup bag, and comes with a nice mirror and a brush that is actually useable in a pinch.

on 7/18/2010 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eh. I don't know why people love this blush... it's okay. Not very pigmented at all, and a little chalky. The packaging is not attractive and ill-conceived. I keep it in my glove compartment for emergencies because I hate to just throw it away. Eh.

I'm generally a fan of Revlon products, and became even more so after using this product. I believe it is designed to be a light blush, providing a natural, healthy peachy-pink tint to your cheeks/cheek bones, and that is exactly what it does; as stated on the back: "For soft, matte colour." If you wish to use it in larger amounts, it is possible, and I still think it looks great, but i'd probably go for a darker pink shade, rather than peach if that is your objective. The packaging is neat & brilliant. There is a cute, little pop-out mirror which is pretty handy if you like to sneak a peak at yourself during an outing.. however I don't carry the blush around with me. I suppose the area the blush takes up inside the little compact case isn't VERY generous, but as it is for lighter usage, it's pretty self-explanatory. I'm not the wildest expert on blush, but this one is working for me, and i'd definately purchase again.

Popular Blush Products