REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by hair type : Other
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.8

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

This blush is exactly what I thought it would be and for a good price. It's matte and it is a perfect peach color, just like the name suggests. Revlon has been impressing me more and more lately, especially where colors are concerned, which is why their blushes and lipsticks are my favorites. You really won't regret this one if you are pale like me and don't have $30 to throw around on a single blush.

on 8/10/2012 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the first blush that I've ever bought, and I love it! I'm on my second pan. Perfectly Peach to me is an ideal balance between pink and orange tones. It's not terribly pigmented, and I generally apply two to three layers; I think it would be hard to overdo your makeup with this blush. It looks very natural, and it matches the actual flush of my cheeks, which gets masked by my foundation. The product truly is matte, with no sparkles, and the "matte" part is what drew me to this blush in the first place. I think this is the perfect everyday blush! Staying power is pretty good; the colour still looks relatively fresh by the end of the day. My only gripe is the packaging, which feels flimsy.

on 4/23/2012 11:55:00 PM

I found it to be a very tame blush. You need to use a stiff brush to pick up any colour at all and it really is not blendable; too much looks muddy. But if there is someone out there who is scared of blush, face sparkles or of too much colour, this will be your friend; otherwise, pass because this will disappoint you.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

No color. Again I had to use like the whole thing to get any color on my face. These line of blushes are so weak on color. Not worth it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I got this only because it was on sale. It's usually 7.99 but I managed to get it from Superdrug for 5.99...the reason I never purchased before is because you only get a tiny amount of blush. I wouldn't pay 8 for that small amount from a brand like Revlon, not worth it IMO.

Anyway, I'm an NC15-20 with yellow/golden tones and Perfectly Peach appears as a pink based peach on me. It's more pink than peach, but the peachiness is still noticeable. Pigmentation is fine for me as I'm so pale, but I can see tan or women of colour perhaps struggling with the pigmentation. I like the matte formula and it blends well on my cheeks. It's a nice blush for when I want a subtle look, goes well with most eye looks and doesn't overpower my face.

on 12/15/2010 10:19:00 PM

I love the color! I bought this on a whim at walmart. After I saw the review, I was thinking about returning it because people said it's not very pigmented and the color didn't really show up without the foundation.However, I tried it today with the foundation and omg it looked so natural! I have yellow, light asian skin, and it looked so good :D But I guess it's quite pricey for a drugstore blush. It was about 8 bucks at walmart.

on 7/18/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted a peach blush and I had been torn on whether or not I wanted Illamasqua Lover. After swatching it a hundred times I decided against it because I just dyed my hair red from dark brown and I thought that I would just look orange all over. I had heard of this when I was a brunette and didn't want a pinky peach, but now that I'm a redhead pinky peach sounded just about right. I was really pleasantly surprised by this blush. On the downside it's not as pigmented as anything by Illamasqua obviously, but it's matte just like theirs and it's very natural-looking. I use this when I'm doing a darker eye so my whole look isn't too intense. It's also absolutely perfect for work. I've also found that I don't have issues with it fading very much during the day like other reviewers have mentioned. Overall great product for the price.

Ill start off with packaging. Its actually REALLY sturdy! And it has a cool pop out mirror and a decent brush. That being said, this is travel friendly.
Perfectly Peach is more pink than peach to me, but its still pretty. The only this is is that its hardly pigmented. I mean, it is, you just got to apply three times in order to get a hint of color onto you cheeks. Some people find that worth it, others dont. Since I am only in highschool, I dont want to look TOO overdone when it comes to blush, honestly, I dont want to look like I drowned my cheeks in pink, so thats why I keep up with this blush. It gives me a really nice flush on my fair skin, bringing warmth to my face. Its a very soft and subtle look that I really do enjoy. I will continue to use this and I will repurchase but most likely in a different color. Oh, and I love that its matte, makes it look A LOT more natural :)

on 2/18/2010 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I have nc40 tanned skin and this hardly showed up on me. This would be better for fair to medium skin tones. I prefer much more pigmentation in my blushes. I don't want to rank this too low just because it does not show up on me because this would look great on lighter skin. The quality and smoothness is really good.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

two words: Excellent product! The color looks amazing on my tan skin b/c it's very pigmented...it also blends easily and doesn't take long to apply (a little goes a long way..)..

Popular Blush Products