REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.9

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

This blush is great! Even LISA ELDRIDGE recommends this.)

I am male, and my blush use is limited (no gorgeous pop of color and no radiant shimmery cheeks), but I find this blush unique and useful because of the shade and shine-free texture. I have fair skin with warm undertones and I use this to connect my bronzer to my dark rosy pigmented blush that I highlight the high points of my face with. (No, no shimmery highlighter for me!) This particular shade makes a nice gradual transition between my blush, my bronzer and the color of my skin. I apply it on my neck, above my temples and up til the corners of the forehead. It helps in contouring while giving my bronzer that amount of sunburn that is missing.

People who find it not pigmented enough, should not have bought a blush that is described as sheer to begin with. "For soft, matte color." are the exact words on the packaging. But I find the pigmentation to be above average. The main reason this doesn't show up on some people is that the color is only a light rosy peach. Very skinlike and unless your skin is light, it's normal that it won't easy to see.

I'm reading all the reviews and I can't help thinking that people should be more grateful for blushes like this. It's almost unthinkable to have a truly matte blush released by other mainstream drugstore brands such as CoverGirl, Rimmel, L'Oreal or Maybelline. Even among high end more matte blushes it's not easy to find one that is 100% mica free and useful for contouring or very oily skin.

The package is quite sturdy, unisex and chic. The brush is too small but it's made of soft natural hair and could work as an on the go brush to apply highlighter with.

NOTE: The pop up mirror people have mentioned has been redesigned. Starting sometime in 2009, the packaging became thinner and the mirror was simply glued on the inside. One good thing about Revlon products is that they usually write the production year next to the copyright sign. Don't go pick up an old stock, expired blush and complain that your brush does not picking it up.)

The color is beautiful for fair skinned girls like myself, it is not a strong color, it gives you just the right amount of color if you want a pretty daytime look or if you are doing a dramatic eye or lip. It is as it says- its MATTE which I love matte blushes! I think this blush is great!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the colour. I've been looking for an inexpensive matte blush and I decided to buy the Revlon #003 Perfectly Peach. It was exactly the colour I was looking for. It is a fresh looking peachy pink but the problem with this product is that it is not very pigmented nor does it stay.
After a few hours the blush will disappear and I would have to reapply it, which is annoying. I would also expect this product to be more pigmented for the price. It is one of the more expensive drugstore blushes and I just don't think it's able to live up to that.

Also I don't like a packaging. it is kind of cute and it comes with a small mirror and a blush brush I find that the mirror is too small and the blush brush is just too tiny and completely useless.

Otherwise if you are looking for an inexpensive matte peachy blush blush and you don't mind touching up throughout the day this might be the right one for you!

on 8/10/2012 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the first blush that I've ever bought, and I love it! I'm on my second pan. Perfectly Peach to me is an ideal balance between pink and orange tones. It's not terribly pigmented, and I generally apply two to three layers; I think it would be hard to overdo your makeup with this blush. It looks very natural, and it matches the actual flush of my cheeks, which gets masked by my foundation. The product truly is matte, with no sparkles, and the "matte" part is what drew me to this blush in the first place. I think this is the perfect everyday blush! Staying power is pretty good; the colour still looks relatively fresh by the end of the day. My only gripe is the packaging, which feels flimsy.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this blush with a buy two, get one free deal. I don't understand the high rating for this blush. It lacks pigmentation, chalky and very powdery. This doesn't show up on my medium skintone (NC30) and when I gave it to my mum to try out (since she's NC20-25), it doesn't show up on her either. I ended up giving it to my friend (who is NC15) and it barely shows up on her skin. This is also one of those blushes that crumbles easily because it isn't pressed well and has a very chalky consistency. It terms of being "matte", it definitely is with absolutely no shimmer. Revlon products generally work well for me, but this is definitely a miss!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A really nice colour and leaves my skin shimmering and smooth. It does take a few strokes to make it stand out but its totally worth the effort. Lasts all day..........a brilliant product!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is such a pretty color! I wouldn't consider myself to be fair-toned and this still showed up on me! It is a nice soft, natural-looking flush.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like that this blush is matte since I hate having sparkles on my face. It looks very pretty and naturaI. I do agree with most people that it does go on very light, but for me that's okay, since I dont want it to look cakey and its easier to blend. I also love that is stays put all day long...Ive never had to do any touch ups!

very natural, blends in well with my complexion and you can't really over-do it because the formula isn't very pigmented, but that also means you've really got to layer it on. i like that there isn't any shimmer (which can be hard to come by in drugstore makeup). Good for people who are fair; i don't think it would show up much on darker skin tones.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

No color. Again I had to use like the whole thing to get any color on my face. These line of blushes are so weak on color. Not worth it.

Popular Blush Products