REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by skin type : Oily
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.6

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 10/27/2012 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have light beige-medium beige skin an this product did not show up at all. I was extremely disappointed, as this product has NO pigment. Even when trying it on my pale wrist, no color showed up - even after layering it multiple times. Unless you are bone pale, this blush will not show up on your skin.

on 8/10/2012 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the first blush that I've ever bought, and I love it! I'm on my second pan. Perfectly Peach to me is an ideal balance between pink and orange tones. It's not terribly pigmented, and I generally apply two to three layers; I think it would be hard to overdo your makeup with this blush. It looks very natural, and it matches the actual flush of my cheeks, which gets masked by my foundation. The product truly is matte, with no sparkles, and the "matte" part is what drew me to this blush in the first place. I think this is the perfect everyday blush! Staying power is pretty good; the colour still looks relatively fresh by the end of the day. My only gripe is the packaging, which feels flimsy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A really nice colour and leaves my skin shimmering and smooth. It does take a few strokes to make it stand out but its totally worth the effort. Lasts all day..........a brilliant product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favourite blush ever. I use this every single day, and it's been like that since I got it, which was a year ago (I've haven't hit the pan, which is really weird haha)
It's long lasting, and very natural looking. Perfectly peach is a gorgeous shade

on 7/18/2010 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eh. I don't know why people love this blush... it's okay. Not very pigmented at all, and a little chalky. The packaging is not attractive and ill-conceived. I keep it in my glove compartment for emergencies because I hate to just throw it away. Eh.

on 7/18/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted a peach blush and I had been torn on whether or not I wanted Illamasqua Lover. After swatching it a hundred times I decided against it because I just dyed my hair red from dark brown and I thought that I would just look orange all over. I had heard of this when I was a brunette and didn't want a pinky peach, but now that I'm a redhead pinky peach sounded just about right. I was really pleasantly surprised by this blush. On the downside it's not as pigmented as anything by Illamasqua obviously, but it's matte just like theirs and it's very natural-looking. I use this when I'm doing a darker eye so my whole look isn't too intense. It's also absolutely perfect for work. I've also found that I don't have issues with it fading very much during the day like other reviewers have mentioned. Overall great product for the price.

on 9/19/2009 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a pretty good blush. The color is a very nice peachy pink, and it goes well with my light/medium Asian skin tone. It looks great when paired with purple eye shadow :) It is very easy to apply, very smooth, and the pigmentation is pretty good. I only have to layer just a couple times. It gives me a very nice peachy flush. The staying power is not TOO great, hence the 4 rating. It applies matte, no shimmer, which is what I like for office wear. Overall, I would recommend this blush. I got it in CVS when it was BOGO. Compared to Revlon's mineral blush, this is 10x better!

Popular Blush Products