Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

4.3

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really didnt like it. I guess the main reason for that would be the color. I didnt find that the blush was chalky or anything. So many people said that this would be a good color for people with blonde hair and blue eyes, and i have that, so i got it. the name of the blush should be changed from Perfectly Peach to Outright Orange. Its orange. I guess there should be a little orange anyway but it looked disgusting. It clashes with everything i wore, because lets face it, whether you have orange foundation or orange blush, it really just doesnt look good. Even my blue eyeshadow looked so awkward with the blush. I ended up going to kroger the next day and i got some blush from covergirl that was 3 dollars. I got it in classic pink and it looked sooooo much better. The blush also has really high reviews. i would reccomend it!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like that this blush is matte since I hate having sparkles on my face. It looks very pretty and naturaI. I do agree with most people that it does go on very light, but for me that's okay, since I dont want it to look cakey and its easier to blend. I also love that is stays put all day long...Ive never had to do any touch ups!

I've been using this blush every day for the past week or so. It's wonderful for a natural look, and doesn't have any shimmer (that probably went w/out saying, due to the name) and is great for office lighting. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am officially a fan of matte makeup after trying this Revlon blush. The color is great, very matte, very buildable, gives a nice glow and seemed to stay on for a long time. I plan on going back and getting more shades or swapping for them. I hadn't tried any of the matte shadows, but I just bought all of them on ebay for $22. So far, I impressed with this line. May try the foundation as well. Will definitely by these blushes again.

on 7/6/2009 10:04:00 AM

It is a lovely blush. Goes on smoothly. Gives a very nice healthy color to the cheeks. It is buildable (starting from unnoticeable). Overall no complaints about quality. I also have it in Barely Buff (need to use it more first before writing a review).

The packaging is nice. I love square containers. They definitely could give more product in place of the brush that comes with it. I use the brush for applying Revlon matte eyeshadow in peach sorbet (my normal eyeshadow brush takes forever to deposit enough shadow).

The main complaint for me would be the price. In my country it costs $14 (US dollars). A bit pricey! Otherwise I would own all the colors!!

on 7/2/2009 2:22:00 AM

Good blush. Matte. Buildable. gives healthy glow, and is sheer. don't use the brush. love the packaging very sturdy. love that it comes with pop-out mirror.