REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by skin type : Dry
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

4.3

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 2/18/2015 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have used this blush for years without a complaint. It is a beautiful, subtle color that blends well and lasts. It's a pleasant, soft peach-pink color without any shimmer nor glitter. I would be devastated if they discontinued it! Highly recommended.

on 4/18/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really like this blusher.
Looks warm pink on my olive yellow toned skin(around NC30), many people have complained about it not showing on their skin but I haven't personally experienced this problem. The colour shows just fine on my skin.
The packaging is ok but the included brush is awful(I always use my separately bought brushes for everything though).
overall its a nice everyday choice for me- great value, great colour.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the colour. I've been looking for an inexpensive matte blush and I decided to buy the Revlon #003 Perfectly Peach. It was exactly the colour I was looking for. It is a fresh looking peachy pink but the problem with this product is that it is not very pigmented nor does it stay.
After a few hours the blush will disappear and I would have to reapply it, which is annoying. I would also expect this product to be more pigmented for the price. It is one of the more expensive drugstore blushes and I just don't think it's able to live up to that.

Also I don't like a packaging. it is kind of cute and it comes with a small mirror and a blush brush I find that the mirror is too small and the blush brush is just too tiny and completely useless.

Otherwise if you are looking for an inexpensive matte peachy blush blush and you don't mind touching up throughout the day this might be the right one for you!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is such a pretty color! I wouldn't consider myself to be fair-toned and this still showed up on me! It is a nice soft, natural-looking flush.

I'm generally a fan of Revlon products, and became even more so after using this product. I believe it is designed to be a light blush, providing a natural, healthy peachy-pink tint to your cheeks/cheek bones, and that is exactly what it does; as stated on the back: "For soft, matte colour." If you wish to use it in larger amounts, it is possible, and I still think it looks great, but i'd probably go for a darker pink shade, rather than peach if that is your objective. The packaging is neat & brilliant. There is a cute, little pop-out mirror which is pretty handy if you like to sneak a peak at yourself during an outing.. however I don't carry the blush around with me. I suppose the area the blush takes up inside the little compact case isn't VERY generous, but as it is for lighter usage, it's pretty self-explanatory. I'm not the wildest expert on blush, but this one is working for me, and i'd definately purchase again.

on 1/20/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

one of my friends gave it to me. its my 2nd matte blush and i like the avon one better... i would say the color is not peachy its more of a pinkish color... i think the cream blushes would be better...

on 12/6/2009 12:42:00 AM

This is quickly becoming one of my favourite blushes. The colour is a great mix of pink and peach - a little on the more pink side, I would say. Somehow I don't think it's completely matte, it has a very slight sheen, which makes it more natural on the skin. Pigmentation is on the lighter side, so you have to build it up a bit. One con is that lasting power isn't very impressive, but very few blushes last a whole day on my face.

I really like the design of the packaging - sleek flat rectangular black case, though a little bulky. I never use the mirror underneath, and I threw out the brush the moment I got the blush.

Overall, a great everyday easy-to-use blush, something I reach for when I want a quick glowy wake-up call to my skin. Looks natural and lovely.

on 5/7/2009 4:17:00 PM

I was looking for a pink-ish blush since most of my blushes have a berry-undertone to them. I got this on Revlon's BOGO sale for free so I figured I'm not really losing much. The quality of the blush is very smooth and easy to blend. I love the matte texture of the blush itself. However, I think I purchased the wrong color because I literally have to dig in with my brush to get enough color to show up on my face. I think this would look very nice on women with lighter skin tones. I have medium skin with yellow undertones.

But I will definitely try some of their other colors.

Popular Blush Products