REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was given a free Revlon Blush with my purchase and chose this color right away. I m loving it so far it's such a cute peachy pink and brings out color nicely to my face and makes it really glow. Very nice matte finish. Best blush I've tried so far and I have tried alot. A little hard to get the color to really show up, but that's alright since I hate those kinds of blushes that are way too pigminted and leave huge ugly blotches on your cheeks. This is definately my HG to date. Only let down would have to be the mirror.. when pushing the button it pops straight out so suddenly, I have a feeling the mirror it going to crack or fall out soon.. that and the brush isn't the best..but then I'd use my own brush with this anyway :)

Popular Blush Products