REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by skin tone : Other
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 4/23/2012 11:55:00 PM

I found it to be a very tame blush. You need to use a stiff brush to pick up any colour at all and it really is not blendable; too much looks muddy. But if there is someone out there who is scared of blush, face sparkles or of too much colour, this will be your friend; otherwise, pass because this will disappoint you.

I am a blush whore, and by G*d this is the best blush I have ever used. I am fair/neutral skin tone and have been told NARS Orgasm is *the* blush for me but I never understood this, since it always looked ruddy on me. This is absolutely PERFECT...gives me a beautiful glow like no other. I have dark blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. Hard to find colors to liven me up! But, this blush is here to stay. Sayanara, "O." Hello, Perfectly Peach!

I second everything fancyxamy said below. I always thought peach would work on my fair skin but it never did until this shade. It is perfect for fair skin.

Popular Blush Products