Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.9

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 2/18/2015 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have used this blush for years without a complaint. It is a beautiful, subtle color that blends well and lasts. It's a pleasant, soft peach-pink color without any shimmer nor glitter. I would be devastated if they discontinued it! Highly recommended.

This blush is exactly what I thought it would be and for a good price. It's matte and it is a perfect peach color, just like the name suggests. Revlon has been impressing me more and more lately, especially where colors are concerned, which is why their blushes and lipsticks are my favorites. You really won't regret this one if you are pale like me and don't have $30 to throw around on a single blush.

on 8/10/2012 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the first blush that I've ever bought, and I love it! I'm on my second pan. Perfectly Peach to me is an ideal balance between pink and orange tones. It's not terribly pigmented, and I generally apply two to three layers; I think it would be hard to overdo your makeup with this blush. It looks very natural, and it matches the actual flush of my cheeks, which gets masked by my foundation. The product truly is matte, with no sparkles, and the "matte" part is what drew me to this blush in the first place. I think this is the perfect everyday blush! Staying power is pretty good; the colour still looks relatively fresh by the end of the day. My only gripe is the packaging, which feels flimsy.

on 7/20/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE! This blush is a perfect color. It takes multiple applications to get it to show up, but I love how pretty and soft it looks. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.

I am a blush whore, and by G*d this is the best blush I have ever used. I am fair/neutral skin tone and have been told NARS Orgasm is *the* blush for me but I never understood this, since it always looked ruddy on me. This is absolutely PERFECT...gives me a beautiful glow like no other. I have dark blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. Hard to find colors to liven me up! But, this blush is here to stay. Sayanara, "O." Hello, Perfectly Peach!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is such a pretty color! I wouldn't consider myself to be fair-toned and this still showed up on me! It is a nice soft, natural-looking flush.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like that this blush is matte since I hate having sparkles on my face. It looks very pretty and naturaI. I do agree with most people that it does go on very light, but for me that's okay, since I dont want it to look cakey and its easier to blend. I also love that is stays put all day long...Ive never had to do any touch ups!

on 12/31/2010 6:00:00 PM

Love this!! I looked over this blush so many times,picked it up,put it down,etc.Finally,gave in & bought this.This is exactly the formulation of blush I have been searching for.No streaks,no powdery look.True color!

I like subtle girly blushes and this one is perfect- im nc30 and it definitely does show up on me and my friend who is nc20 it looks great too. I don't like blush 'over done' or really obvious, especially in this harsh winter light, so this is perfect. Its a peachy pink that stays put all day. I dont usually use d/s make up but this blush is really lovely :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favourite blush ever. I use this every single day, and it's been like that since I got it, which was a year ago (I've haven't hit the pan, which is really weird haha)
It's long lasting, and very natural looking. Perfectly peach is a gorgeous shade