REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

4.1

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

I bought this blush a long time ago after reading that it was a drugstore version of Benefit Georgia. I was disappointed by its sheerness and found it to be quite chalky and not very pigmented. It sat in my makeup drawer for a long time waiting to be swapped, and meanwhile I used more pigmented peachy blushes (like Jane Blushing Petal!). Then a few weeks ago, resolving to make use of some of my lesser-loved products, I took this out and applied it with a flat-top powder brush. I picked up quite a bit of the powder and kept layering it on until I could actually tell something was on my cheeks. Thinking I'd probably never use it again, I didn't think twice until I happened to see some pictures of myself taken on that day - my cheeks had the prettiest peachy glow to them, but it didn't look like I was obviously wearing blush because there was no sheen to the cheeks. Since that day, I've been sold on this blush, and have used it almost every day. I have to buff in quite a bit of product, but now that it's summertime and I can't be bothered to deal with the hassle of carefully applying a more pigmented blush, I love that this is impossible to overdo, and the matte finish goes with any makeup look. I wouldn't recommend this blush to anyone darker than a MAC NC25 or so, but for fair-skinned ladies with warm/peachy tones to their skin, this is lovely. The packaging is great too - sturdy enough that I never have to worry about it in my makeup bag, and comes with a nice mirror and a brush that is actually useable in a pinch.

This blush is exactly what I thought it would be and for a good price. It's matte and it is a perfect peach color, just like the name suggests. Revlon has been impressing me more and more lately, especially where colors are concerned, which is why their blushes and lipsticks are my favorites. You really won't regret this one if you are pale like me and don't have $30 to throw around on a single blush.

I really appreciate it when the name of a product helps me decide whether I want to buy it. When a blush is named "Sin" or "Desire"..well those names don't really help me. This little drugstore blush is exactly as described. Matte & Peach. I used it in conjunction with another Revlon Blush, "Blushed." The combination gave my pale skin (NC15) a healthy warm glow. The texture is nothing to write home about but if you are looking for peach blush, minus shimmer, this is an inexpensive one to try. Matte blush options at the drugstore are pretty hard to come by. This is pretty much it if you are a "no sparkle cheek" kind of gal.

on 4/2/2013 7:36:00 PM

I bought this blush because I was looking for a nice matte peachy shade and this seemed a good choice.
Unfortunately I feel really conflicted about it - the colour does show up on my skin, it is subtle- which I like, I much prefer to layer and build than start off strong or have to take loads of excess off my brush. I think the problem for me is that the formula of the blush makes it quite dull on my skin. When I think about blush... I want it to make me look healthy, radiant, fresh, alive (but not necessarily a shimmer fest)..... and dull is the very antithesis of all this. It is a pity because the colour was actually right for me but the texture all wrong. I don't think that it is dull because it is matte because there are other matte finish products which don't produce this effect on me. It just seems 'lacking' for want of a better word.
I've given this blusher quite a few chances and every day that I wear it I always feel quite 'bleh' about how I look so I'm afraid that for me it's a fail.

Update- I've bumped this up. I still find it very 'meh' on its own BUT it works fabulously when used with other blushes. I don't know why that should be but when I team it with a pinker blush the Perfectly Peach just seems to prettify it that much more? So I am getting a lot more use out of it lately.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this blush as a last minute purchase at Ulta online so I could get free shipping, and I almost wish I had just paid for the shipping so I wouldn't be stuck with this horrible thing. I've been loving most of Revlon's new stuff, the Lip Butters are amazing, but this blush doesn't even show up on me, and I'm super fair (not sure what I'd wear in Mac terms). It feels smooth when I swatch it or put it on my cheeks, but there's just no color, it's almost like putting on a translucent powder. And it looked so pretty in the packaging :(

Love this blusher. With seriously pale skin a peach, rather than pink, blusher is pefect for me.
I wouldn't recommend using the applicator that comes with the blusher, use a decent blush brush. It takes a few strokes for it to show up but I like that as it allows me to control how much I put on. It lasts all day and is a matte finish as promised.
The packaging is fine too, it stays closed in your make up bag.
The most I've ever spent on a blusher was 3 euro but for such a good blusher I didn't mind parting with a tenner.

Pretty, peach flush. Lasts long enough for the day and is matte so ideal if you're wearing a strong eye or a lot of sparkle on the eye. Looks lovely with Revlons Peach Petal lip gloss and a brown or grey smoky eye.

on 2/6/2011 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This really is the perfect matte peach blush. I use it often, and It just works well on my skin and doesn't clash with whatever makeup Im wearing. My only problem is you have to sorta load it on your brush to get the color you want, and the packaging is so bulky for such a small rectangle of actual blush color

Being very pale skinned, I find this blush is great for adding a bit of warmth to my face. I like the level of pigmentation and the matte finish it gives. The packing is pretty good, and as far as the little freebie brushes go that come with some blushes - this is one of the best I've come across, so soft! And combined with the pop out mirror in the packing it's perfect for touching up during the day.

Great texture and beautiful colour. Perfect for my very fair skin, I look glowy and healthy when wear it! Definitely my Holy Grail blush.

Popular Blush Products