REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by age: 36-43
REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 4/23/2012 11:55:00 PM

I found it to be a very tame blush. You need to use a stiff brush to pick up any colour at all and it really is not blendable; too much looks muddy. But if there is someone out there who is scared of blush, face sparkles or of too much colour, this will be your friend; otherwise, pass because this will disappoint you.

I really appreciate it when the name of a product helps me decide whether I want to buy it. When a blush is named "Sin" or "Desire"..well those names don't really help me. This little drugstore blush is exactly as described. Matte & Peach. I used it in conjunction with another Revlon Blush, "Blushed." The combination gave my pale skin (NC15) a healthy warm glow. The texture is nothing to write home about but if you are looking for peach blush, minus shimmer, this is an inexpensive one to try. Matte blush options at the drugstore are pretty hard to come by. This is pretty much it if you are a "no sparkle cheek" kind of gal.

Great blush! I actually have it in Barely Buff as well. The matte is nice, especially here in humid FL. Blends well, and stays put! I do not have to reapply all day, unless I am jazzing up my nighttime look. I like the packaging, and the price is not too bad, especially with the BOGO sales. I will buy again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am officially a fan of matte makeup after trying this Revlon blush. The color is great, very matte, very buildable, gives a nice glow and seemed to stay on for a long time. I plan on going back and getting more shades or swapping for them. I hadn't tried any of the matte shadows, but I just bought all of them on ebay for $22. So far, I impressed with this line. May try the foundation as well. Will definitely by these blushes again.

I like this blush. I was looking for a peachy matte color and then this came out. I have A Floral Affair in Peachy Keen which I absolutely love but I wanted something without any shimmer for a nice daytime look. I've been wearing this for several weeks now and I'm very happy with it. I found for me that it last the majority of the day too. I put it on one morning and purposefully checked it every hour or so to judge how long it lasted. After a couple of hours I noticed a little fading but by late evening it was still noticable. It gives a great natural flush to the cheeks (I'm fair-skinned). I imagine that it would take a little building if your skin is darker toned but for my fair skin, one swipe is usually enough for a touch of color. I'd buy it again.

Popular Blush Products