Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by age: 30-35
Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.0

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

I am a blush whore, and by G*d this is the best blush I have ever used. I am fair/neutral skin tone and have been told NARS Orgasm is *the* blush for me but I never understood this, since it always looked ruddy on me. This is absolutely PERFECT...gives me a beautiful glow like no other. I have dark blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. Hard to find colors to liven me up! But, this blush is here to stay. Sayanara, "O." Hello, Perfectly Peach!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is such a pretty color! I wouldn't consider myself to be fair-toned and this still showed up on me! It is a nice soft, natural-looking flush.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

No color. Again I had to use like the whole thing to get any color on my face. These line of blushes are so weak on color. Not worth it.

on 7/18/2010 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eh. I don't know why people love this blush... it's okay. Not very pigmented at all, and a little chalky. The packaging is not attractive and ill-conceived. I keep it in my glove compartment for emergencies because I hate to just throw it away. Eh.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush does not show up on my fair skin. Nars Orgasm works better for me.

on 2/18/2010 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I have nc40 tanned skin and this hardly showed up on me. This would be better for fair to medium skin tones. I prefer much more pigmentation in my blushes. I don't want to rank this too low just because it does not show up on me because this would look great on lighter skin. The quality and smoothness is really good.

Popular Blush Products