Deborah Lippmann The Stripper

4.2

Acetone, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Lavender Essential Oil, D&C External Violet 2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this! Works well and doesn't make me feel like I lost a bunch of brain cells whenever I breathe in. It's usually a battle to get rid of glitter polish and this actually takes some of the awful out of the process; just a little patience and a few extra swipes removes everything. Every other type of polish comes off really easily without having to soak the cotton pad over my nail or rub a ridiculous amount of times. My nails don't look dried out or stripped or oddly colored when using this either. The bottle is convenient too with the pump dispenser so I don't have to worry about tipping the bottle upside down and having it leak or flood the cotton pad. It dispenses the right amount of product with one pump. I only recently discovered this and it's a must repurchase for me.

Love this remover because it doesn't have the noxious smell of most removers. Takes polish off easily and does not dry out my nails. Pump dispenser works well and differentiates from most other brands. It is pricy, but worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

So glad the SA at Nordstrom recommended this. I have always had a heck of a time getting the glitter off and this does it quickly and without a horrid smell. I pump per hand, hold for 5 seconds of the nail, wipe a couple of times (more for the glitter type) and voila, clean nails, not dried out and no smell. Love the pump, love the performance. My new HG of removers. Worth the money.

My favorite.

The cap insures no waste, the remover takes off everything quick, quick, quick. I've done a compare with drugstore removers, and "The Stripper" definitely gets the job done with less product, much more quickly.

A previous reviewer wrote that this did not get her glitter polish off completely: I've been using this with several microglitter polishes (including Lippmann's "Believe"), and it's entirely easy and straightforward, and much easier than the drugstore brands (Cutex, CVS, etc.). I don't use polishes with large glitter, but "Fade To Black," "Pump Up The Jam," and near black polishes, as well as formulas heavily infused with microglitter come off very easily, and without having the acetone knock your socks off.

Love the pump and the lock; easy to use, little waste (just use a pump for one hand, a pump for the other), and cleans everything up in record time.

GREAT workhorse for those with a polish fetish, and, in my opinion, it pays for itself as you use much less product. Highest recommendations.

I have to say when it comes to beauty skincare and makeup I definitely don't mind dishing out $$ for quality but when I was just recently at Neiman's I saw this twist top nail polish remover and the Lippmann polish line which I oddly enough had never heard of. Spending $16 for a name brand nail polish remover soudned silly to me but I had a store credit I needed to use so I got it. I have to the fact that the remover is actually gentle and has good ingredients was a plus to start since even which the cheap remover I buy at drugstores I go for the natural ones. However the twist top bottle of this remover is really one of a kind. Everytime I had bought push top nail removers at drugstores thinking they would be great to keep and just refill with remover over the years. Sadly they always broke or jammed to whatever and I always ended up throwin them out. THe push down top idea for remover is a great idea and mess free but everyone sold ont eh market is crap and ends up breaking before I ever get through the remover.
This Lippmann one however is amazing and on top of it has the twist lock and cap. Honestly it is the best travel product I can think of and I will definitely be using it to hold all my removers from now on.

Bottom line great quality product but consiering the remover itself is nothing special jsut a great natural nice smelling remover which I can buy equivalent at the drugstore for $5. I would buy this product for the bottle alone!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my staple nail polish remover. It does contain a small amount of acetone, but it doesn't damage or dry out my nails like most acetone nail polish removers, and it works much better than any non-acetone remover that I've tried. Most nail polish removers have an obnoxious scent, but this one has a pleasant, mild, lavender scent. I also love how I don't have to worry about the bottle leaking or spilling because of the clever twist-lock pump. It's expensive but worth every penny!

Best nail polish remover ever. All you need is two drops to remove everything on your fingernails and toenails. And it does it fast, too. Almost justifies the $16 for the bottle. Amazing. Definitely pricey, so I'd only repurchase on those special days when I have extra cash to blow. continued >>

I really love this polish remover! It removes polish very fast if you follow the directions and hold the saturated cotton ball on your nail for a few seconds then rub the cotton ball over your nail. Wow it takes off my polish like no other polish remover that I have used before. The bottle is great too. I will be repurchasing again.

I love this stuff! Comes in a great bottle- kind of like they used in salons-dispenses the amount you want based on pumps. Smells nice (quite odd for a remover) and removes 2 layers of colorstay polish, a base and top coat in one swipe. Can't believe it, but it's actually worth the $!

This nail polish remover is a little pricey, but is different than other products on the market. I wear several layers of polish and it removes them quickly, is gentle on my nails, and smells better than most removers. It also comes in a wonderful nonspill pump applicator. Highly recommend.

Popular Treatments