Deborah Lippmann The Stripper

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.5

Acetone, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Lavender Essential Oil, D&C External Violet 2

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have absolutely no idea how anyone could give this anything more than a one. It's nothing but complete, overpriced crap... a total disappointment. I used nearly a third of the bottle to remove one coat of polish, then had to go back over with my usual remover to clean up what this missed. And while the dispenser is, in theory, a great idea, it fails in practice. The bottle leaked during shipment, even though it was shrink wrapped. Several times it sprayed from underneath the cotton ball while dispensing, and even flipping the lid closed caused it to squirt and drip. I bought remover at the dollar store that works better, plus I got twice as much. Do NOT waste your money. This product has no redeeming qualities.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is my go to nail polish remover ever! doesnt dry out my nail, lovely lavender scent, and it takes off glitter nail polish easily...worth the investment!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a really awesome nail polish remover. The lavender scent really makes this tolerable to use. I really think the pump on this product makes it easy to use and avoid spills. It really removes nail polish from the nails without drying them out like the other removers do.

I really love this polish remover! It removes polish very fast if you follow the directions and hold the saturated cotton ball on your nail for a few seconds then rub the cotton ball over your nail. Wow it takes off my polish like no other polish remover that I have used before. The bottle is great too. I will be repurchasing again.

Popular Treatments