Deborah Lippmann The Stripper

Filtered by age: 36-43

Acetone, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Lavender Essential Oil, D&C External Violet 2

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Let's get this out of the way first: Yes, the price is indeed very high, at $19 before tax for the 4oz bottle it is about 4 times that of basic drugstore remover, therefore one lippie off due to cost.
That said, this is a really great product:
- Effective and fast at removing nail polish
- No noticeable drying effect on nails
- Smell is much less pungent than other acetone-based removers
- Packaging is pure genius - a top pump which dispenses just the right amount of product.
So yes, I will buy this again for the convenience factor. I mostly use nail polish on my toes so I'm not a heavy user of nail polish or remover. That said, this bottle should last me a very long time, which makes the decision to purchase again - which I intend to do - quite a bit easier.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A product I hate to love. (Because of the price). This product comes in a convenient pump bottle that locks in place. It is so effective, as long as it's locked with the cap closed your good. Believe me this is so important because I purchased sephora's pump bottle for their polish remover and it did not protect the product. The product itself is very effective and has a very tolerable/pleasant smell. I put the scent in this category because everyone is different, however I enjoy the fact it is not overpowering. The only draw back is the price. I bought a 2 pack at the nordstroms ani sale for $25. I love this product, if budget permitted I would repurchase. The stripper to go is another product I love from Lippman and is a must for me.

Popular Treatments