DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

4.5

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a good mask! I was concerned about the blackheads on my nose, and I figured that I would have to wait for a salon facial to get rid of them. Then, I received a sample of this mineral mask after purchasing some products from the DHC site. Since I hadn't had a facial in a while, I figured that it couldn't hurt to give this a try. I'm glad that I did! It worked extremely well on my blackheads. That was the first thing I noticed after washing my face. I left it on for about an hour; it didn't get completely hard to the point where it became flaky. Rather, it hardened to a solid clay that was pretty easy to rinse off with warm water. My skin was not dried out, itchy, or tight; but it isn't overly radiant either. As I said, the main thing I noticed was that my blackheads were gone! I have another sample, so I will try this again. If the results are as good as the first time around, I'm certain that I will purchase a full-size.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have nothing bad to say about this mask. even though its the first clay mask I have ever gotten and tried, i absolutely LOVE IT!
it leaves my skin extremely soft and clear, it brightens and whitens my skin, which is a plus. sometimes my tanned skin looks dull, and this mask totally brightened up my face. i look radiant and healthy, and with regular use, you can actually see a difference!
its a little bitty exxy, but its totally worth it. the mask dries quickly, is easy to wash off, doesnt leave any residue or smells after. did i mention smoothy smoothy skin ?
the only negative is that it dries my skin just a little bit. but i love it nonetheless !
4 lippies for this amazing product <3