DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Green

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Sort of expensive but very much worth it. Usually masks don't seem to do much for me but after I used this my skin was much softer and had a glow to it. I only had a sample size but I am definitely buying the full sized product. I recently discovered DHC skincare and i love it!

I love this mask ! I have tried many masks over the years, but none compare to this one, as far as actually seeing immediate results. I have been using this product for a couple years, and it gives my skin an immediate glow and clarity, that looks especially great for the first 24 hours after using it. I have now gotten in the habit of using this mask in the morning, whenever I have something special going on that afternoon, because my skin just looks radiant !

Directions say to leave on about 10-15 minutes, but I leave on for a good half hour ( then scrub off with a washcloth), and I swear the extra time is worth it.

I love this mask. I get very red and irritated if I do too much to my face, and after letting this sink in for a while, my face isn't red anymore. I would buy this again.

ok so i think that i am in the minority here, because i love this mask,and absolutely hate the mint juliep mask.... with a passion. the QHMJM is too over drying for my skin, where as this mineral mask actually calms down my skin without over-drying my skin. will buy regardless of price tag.