DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.8

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The mask was great for my acne prone skin. I was having a bad break out. The facials weren't helping. I used a facial scrub and the mineral mask for a couple of weeks and my pimples started to disappear. I find this mask a little over price.

I stopped using my DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask after using this product because it is so much cheaper and worked so much better for me. I love that the consistency is light and the mask is not too drying. When you apply it, it doesn't feel like you have a layer of clay on your face, you don't really feel a thing and it comes right off when you're rinsing. After using it, my t-zone stayed matter for significantly longer than usual. I really like this product, it's about 35 dollars but it works very well.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was passed on to me by a friend, so I guess she wouldn't review this as great. She did say that she just had too many masks, and while she liked it, she knew that I loved DHC. So it is mine now. And you can't have it. Don't you come over and ask if you can try it either. It's not happening. This is the best clay mask I've tried. It refines my pores, makes me look a little glowy, reduces redness, all the while not drying me out, cracking, or being difficult to remove. Really a gem. Most clay masks I've tried make me red, sting me, and hurt a little when the cracks form. It is expensive which is what kept me from buying it in the past, but when I run out I'll be adding this one to my basket.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not as good compare to Dr.Hauschka's clay mask!Won't be repurchasing!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very basic clay mask....contains some vitamins/nutrients that are supposed to be beneficial for the skin, but I think this mask doesn't do much except absorb oil. I like that it doesn't sting my skin or cause any itching...a side effect that I experience when using clay-based products. It goes on smooth and doesn't take an eternity to dry down - five minutes is enough before I rinse...and it rinses off quite well too. But again, this isn't anything more than an oil-absorbing mask...tightening too...for an inexpensive alternative, I suggest trying the clay based masks from The Body Shop instead.