DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.2

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been a loyal fan to DHC for at least a decade. I finally decided to give the mineral mask a try. I love the application..smooth. Dries in about 5 minutes, washes easily. I still use my Queen Helene Mint Julep mask on zits for spot treatment. Definitely more gentle than Queen Helene.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I wasn't blown away by this, truthfully, but I can be very picky. This, while leaving my skin a bit softer, dried it a bit (common for clay masks) and my skin looked blotchier. Also, I could see either the mask or some dirt sitting in pores that were clean before, even after using Origins modern friction scrub. I do like that it did NOT sting my sensitive skin like most clay masks, and love how creamy and easy it is to apply. Unfortunately this price is too much for a nice bu average mask.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is probably the best mask I've ever tried. I am not sure how well it cleanes the pores (I've used it only a few times), but it makes my skin look so soft and even! Will definitely repurchase.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask! It smells great, goes on easily (not too thick, not too thin), dries quickly, and is SOOOO gentle on my combination skin. Normally, I use this once a week to keep my skin clear, although I'll use it as a spot-treatment if bumps start to arise. This mask makes my skin feel soft, not dry and tight. It also calms redness and itchiness, and it washes off easily. It's a bit pricy (watch for sales...it's often discounted 25%), but a tube does last for 3-4 months, and the success I've had with it makes it worth every penny. I've tried a lot of masks over the years, but this one has been my staple for several years now. Another great DHC product.

LOVE! I have used quite a few mineral clay masks in my time, and this one is the easiest to apply and works the best in the shortest amount of time. The results are wonderful: smaller pores, soft skin, overall better appearance. Great mask!

I love this mask so much but have been too cheap to actually purchase it. I request multiple samples of it when I order my other DHC staples -- white s/s and deep cleansing oil. It seems to soothe my skin whilst sucking some of the oiliness from my t-zone. Great!

I LOVE that there in no smell to this product. I love to use masks while in the bath and hate in when the smell overpowers my yummy lush bombs! This was perfect and made my skin look great. I'll have to think about whether it is worth the price tag though...eek!

I got this as a sample with my last DHC order (I'm addicted!)and it was really great. No tight feel like some clay maskes but cleaned very well. Skin was soft and not irritated after use. I'm putting it on my Christmas list. I like the cleansing results better than the Kelp mask.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great mask! I would compare it to Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask. They both have Kaolin in it to absorb oil/impurities. Only the DHC is easier to remove and gentler on the skin...no sting like the mint julep. The one drawback is the price: $38 for 3.5 oz.