DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.1

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Really gets stuff out of your pores if you start with the cleansing oil.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My cousin gave me a sample for the mineral mask and I tried it last night- soooo nice! Once I washed it off my skin looked brighter, felt smoother, and upon close examination, my blackheads were (almost) all gone! Too bad I only have a sample.. I would definitely buy it if it weren't so much $$ :(

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this. I happened to try it when my sister left it in the bathroom, and I really don't think I could go back to using a different mask. Other masks (Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, Origins Clear Improvement) made my skin feel like it was burning when I first put them on, and then they were hard to remove, and I had to scrub them off my face with a wash cloth to get them off. Not so AT ALL with the DHC Mineral Mask. It goes on smoothly, doesn't sting, dries quickly, washes off easily. It makes my skin glow! The formula is soft, and you don't have to force it out of the tube like the Mint Julep Mask (my tube is so deformed!), and it does bring out the impurities in my skin. My nose has always been a problem with clogged pores, and I still need to use a Biore strip after using this mask, but this is still a good product.

For reference, my skin is on the oily side and not usually sensitive, and those other masks were just HARSH on my skin! This is pretty pricey, but worth every penny. Will definitely repurchase!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I needed to cleanse my face and was too lazy to mix my usual Aztec Healing Clay with water so I tried a free sample of the DHC Mineral Mask. Although it went on smooth, dried quickly, was easy to take off, and left my skin soft as a baby's bottom it didn't unclog my pores as much as the Aztec Healing Mask does. I have very oily, acne prone skin and I must say Aztec Healing Mask works much better as well is way cheaper. But for those with normal skin with minor breakouts I could see how DHC's Mineral Mask could work for you.

Like other reviewers, I also found Queen Helene's Mint Masque a bit too harsh. In fact, I feel that it irritated my sensitive combination skin and added to the breakouts I was getting all over my cheeks.

I am so thankful to have found this mask from DHC because it does just the opposite! It really helps suck away all the impurities from my skin, especially after I exfoliate, and leave it baby-butt smooth. It truly is the most effective product I have found so far that gets rid of clogged pores and pimples without drying out my skin. Because it is so good, I really am willing to shell out the extra $$ by replacing other items in my skincare regimen for cheaper alternatives. Overall, a good product from DHC!

i received couple samples from the store..and i'm using it right now. i love it. it does not burn my face at all..doesn't have fragrance. also it's so creamy when i put it on and feels so smooth like i'm putting on avocado hence the color.

I have mixed feelings about this mask. It really does pull 'impurities' to the surface - but then any decent clay mask should. Plus it's pretty pricey. I've been having breakouts for the first time in my life, and the mask seems to work well, but does leave my breakouts angry-red, so only use at night ladies, especially if your skin is sensitive! I prefer DHC's Retino-A Pack mask better. Suprised no one has reviewed that one yet, since DHC claims it is one of their best sellers!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very basic clay mask....contains some vitamins/nutrients that are supposed to be beneficial for the skin, but I think this mask doesn't do much except absorb oil. I like that it doesn't sting my skin or cause any itching...a side effect that I experience when using clay-based products. It goes on smooth and doesn't take an eternity to dry down - five minutes is enough before I rinse...and it rinses off quite well too. But again, this isn't anything more than an oil-absorbing mask...tightening too...for an inexpensive alternative, I suggest trying the clay based masks from The Body Shop instead.