DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.5

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got a couple sample packs of this; one packet is enough for an even layer all over the face. I was surprised that the mask is green I expected black since the tube is black. At first I couldnt place the scent, I finally figured out that it reminds me of band-aids (weird, I know). This mask didnt do anything, nothing good, and nothing bad. I wont buy this.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a good mask! I was concerned about the blackheads on my nose, and I figured that I would have to wait for a salon facial to get rid of them. Then, I received a sample of this mineral mask after purchasing some products from the DHC site. Since I hadn't had a facial in a while, I figured that it couldn't hurt to give this a try. I'm glad that I did! It worked extremely well on my blackheads. That was the first thing I noticed after washing my face. I left it on for about an hour; it didn't get completely hard to the point where it became flaky. Rather, it hardened to a solid clay that was pretty easy to rinse off with warm water. My skin was not dried out, itchy, or tight; but it isn't overly radiant either. As I said, the main thing I noticed was that my blackheads were gone! I have another sample, so I will try this again. If the results are as good as the first time around, I'm certain that I will purchase a full-size.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Best clay mask, ever. The idea of going back to Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask after using Mineral Mask is so unappealing - not because QHMJ is not that good, but because MM is so fantastic. I actually only threw this in my DHC cart because it was on sale and I wanted to qualify for free shipping, but I'm really glad I did. MM feels very refined and high-quality. The mask applies smoothly and doesn't pinch while it dries. It seems to give a nice deep clean, washes off completely and effortlessly, and is much less drying than any other clay mask I've tried (but of course still need to moisturize post-use). I enjoy feeling like I didnt have to use something harsh and drying to get an effective cleanse. This also works better for me as an overnight spot treatment than QHMJ did. I'm tempted to take 1 lippie off for price: I got this on sale for $23. QHMJ is like, less than $5.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is probably the best mask I've ever tried. I am not sure how well it cleanes the pores (I've used it only a few times), but it makes my skin look so soft and even! Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have dry/sensitive skin and use this mask about once a week while in the bath to deep clean my pores. I apply to skin and let sit for 15 minutes or so and then wet my fingertips to massage mask off. This works as a light exfoliation and pore cleanser at once. I have tried many other cleansing masks but this is the one for me... I have purchased several tubes over the years and will continue to use this product. Very happy...no bad reactions, just use a hydrating toner after and skin is super clean and soft!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great mask! I would compare it to Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask. They both have Kaolin in it to absorb oil/impurities. Only the DHC is easier to remove and gentler on the skin...no sting like the mint julep. The one drawback is the price: $38 for 3.5 oz.