DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.9

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Got this as a sample. Will test out soon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product for two weeks, and every other day and as a spot treatment. It is easy to apply, no smell, and rinses off easily. As a clay mask, it also does not overly dry out my skin and has been great at "attacking" stubborn TOTM acne. I will wash my face and apply a light layer for 10 minutes. It dries quickly. I will rinse off, and my skin softer. I will leave it on overnight as a spot treatment too. So far, no irritation or breakouts. Highly recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this mineral mask. I am a fan of clay based masks and wear them twice a week. I like the Murad Clarifying Mask for when my skin is breaking out, but for when it's not, I like the Mineral Mask. It does not make my face sting like the Queen Helene masks do. It leaves my skin soft and refined and soaks up extra oil and impurities. There is virtually no smell, and it goes on in a nice thin layer.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have nothing bad to say about this mask. even though its the first clay mask I have ever gotten and tried, i absolutely LOVE IT!
it leaves my skin extremely soft and clear, it brightens and whitens my skin, which is a plus. sometimes my tanned skin looks dull, and this mask totally brightened up my face. i look radiant and healthy, and with regular use, you can actually see a difference!
its a little bitty exxy, but its totally worth it. the mask dries quickly, is easy to wash off, doesnt leave any residue or smells after. did i mention smoothy smoothy skin ?
the only negative is that it dries my skin just a little bit. but i love it nonetheless !
4 lippies for this amazing product <3

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this. I happened to try it when my sister left it in the bathroom, and I really don't think I could go back to using a different mask. Other masks (Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, Origins Clear Improvement) made my skin feel like it was burning when I first put them on, and then they were hard to remove, and I had to scrub them off my face with a wash cloth to get them off. Not so AT ALL with the DHC Mineral Mask. It goes on smoothly, doesn't sting, dries quickly, washes off easily. It makes my skin glow! The formula is soft, and you don't have to force it out of the tube like the Mint Julep Mask (my tube is so deformed!), and it does bring out the impurities in my skin. My nose has always been a problem with clogged pores, and I still need to use a Biore strip after using this mask, but this is still a good product.

For reference, my skin is on the oily side and not usually sensitive, and those other masks were just HARSH on my skin! This is pretty pricey, but worth every penny. Will definitely repurchase!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of the best detox mask I've used. It's efficient and dry quickly. It doesn't take a long time before I can wash it and feel clean about my skin. The only downside is its smell. It doesn't have a pleasant smell for sure. I think it's from the substance contained in the mask and since it doesn't have any added fragrance, it doesn't smell good. Well, I can deal with that. I would buy it when it's on sale at DHC.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

The mask is on my face right this moment and it doesn't leave that tight/dry feeling on the skin. It dries rather quickly, which is great. It has nutrients in it so that's a plus. Very nice mask.

This mask did make my skin feel purified, but it was a bit on the drying side...I think I'll stick to my Kiehl's...plus this is more expensive...