DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

This is my all time favorite mask. I find it to be gentle, helpful, and clarifying. It's not too drying. It doesn't cause redness and in fact it improves my color. However, I don't buy it unless I catch the sale! It's crazy expensive and not totally necessary -- just nice.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Got this as a sample. Will test out soon.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great weekly treatment to deep clean your pores. It doesn't burn or tingle, but it does clean out the debris. I left it on for 30 minutes and had squeeky clean feeling all over my face. Definately helped my moisturizer work more effectively.

Good product for the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great mask! I would compare it to Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask. They both have Kaolin in it to absorb oil/impurities. Only the DHC is easier to remove and gentler on the skin...no sting like the mint julep. The one drawback is the price: $38 for 3.5 oz.