DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.8

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a good mask! I was concerned about the blackheads on my nose, and I figured that I would have to wait for a salon facial to get rid of them. Then, I received a sample of this mineral mask after purchasing some products from the DHC site. Since I hadn't had a facial in a while, I figured that it couldn't hurt to give this a try. I'm glad that I did! It worked extremely well on my blackheads. That was the first thing I noticed after washing my face. I left it on for about an hour; it didn't get completely hard to the point where it became flaky. Rather, it hardened to a solid clay that was pretty easy to rinse off with warm water. My skin was not dried out, itchy, or tight; but it isn't overly radiant either. As I said, the main thing I noticed was that my blackheads were gone! I have another sample, so I will try this again. If the results are as good as the first time around, I'm certain that I will purchase a full-size.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My cousin gave me a sample for the mineral mask and I tried it last night- soooo nice! Once I washed it off my skin looked brighter, felt smoother, and upon close examination, my blackheads were (almost) all gone! Too bad I only have a sample.. I would definitely buy it if it weren't so much $$ :(

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS MASK!!! This product rates so high on my list. Easy to use, doesn't make my acne worse, gives my skin a nice glow, and washes cleam without feeling wierd. I bought it on sale ($23) and I think it is going to last awhile. I use it once a week and use my sulfer mask in between when I need it (I work and play hard... no office job for me). The price is high, but DHC makes great products!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not as good compare to Dr.Hauschka's clay mask!Won't be repurchasing!