DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The scent of this mask reminds me of my MAC studio fix liquid foundation, only much much lighter (to the point where its barely there). It feels creamy and light when applied, goes on evenly and dries fast. It doesn't feel so tight that moving your face is uncomfortable. Especially compared to the GlamGlow Supermud, this feels so much gentler.I avidly used the Supermud but recently switched to this because of the ingredients, packaging and lower price. I don't mind paying the $46CAD because I allow myself to splurge on skincare. I've only used this mask once so far. It softened my skin and loosened the blackheads. My pores are tightened and my face feels clean, but any blemishes I have look about the same. I left it on for about 20 minutes, and I think next time I might leave it for an hour to gauge the difference. Will update as I continue to use.

Update: This mask is pretty effective at reducing redness in my skin and reducing the size of blemishes. I think I need something more hard core for the blackheads around my nose but as a general clay mask this is great. I can leave it on for about an hour without being uncomfortable and it wipes off easily with water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been a loyal fan to DHC for at least a decade. I finally decided to give the mineral mask a try. I love the application..smooth. Dries in about 5 minutes, washes easily. I still use my Queen Helene Mint Julep mask on zits for spot treatment. Definitely more gentle than Queen Helene.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got a couple sample packs of this; one packet is enough for an even layer all over the face. I was surprised that the mask is green I expected black since the tube is black. At first I couldnt place the scent, I finally figured out that it reminds me of band-aids (weird, I know). This mask didnt do anything, nothing good, and nothing bad. I wont buy this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product for two weeks, and every other day and as a spot treatment. It is easy to apply, no smell, and rinses off easily. As a clay mask, it also does not overly dry out my skin and has been great at "attacking" stubborn TOTM acne. I will wash my face and apply a light layer for 10 minutes. It dries quickly. I will rinse off, and my skin softer. I will leave it on overnight as a spot treatment too. So far, no irritation or breakouts. Highly recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

the first time i try this mask its a sample. and it give my face brightening..and i will buy the fullsize of this mask..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this mineral mask. I am a fan of clay based masks and wear them twice a week. I like the Murad Clarifying Mask for when my skin is breaking out, but for when it's not, I like the Mineral Mask. It does not make my face sting like the Queen Helene masks do. It leaves my skin soft and refined and soaks up extra oil and impurities. There is virtually no smell, and it goes on in a nice thin layer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wonderful mask. Expensive, but if you catch it on sale more reasonable. I picked this as a sample with my first DHC order, and I loved it immediately. It won't replace my staple QHMJM, but I have been using it regularly, and have been impressed with the results. Firms and draws out impurities very well. Rinses easily and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

The mask is on my face right this moment and it doesn't leave that tight/dry feeling on the skin. It dries rather quickly, which is great. It has nutrients in it so that's a plus. Very nice mask.