DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

I stopped using my DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask after using this product because it is so much cheaper and worked so much better for me. I love that the consistency is light and the mask is not too drying. When you apply it, it doesn't feel like you have a layer of clay on your face, you don't really feel a thing and it comes right off when you're rinsing. After using it, my t-zone stayed matter for significantly longer than usual. I really like this product, it's about 35 dollars but it works very well.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was passed on to me by a friend, so I guess she wouldn't review this as great. She did say that she just had too many masks, and while she liked it, she knew that I loved DHC. So it is mine now. And you can't have it. Don't you come over and ask if you can try it either. It's not happening. This is the best clay mask I've tried. It refines my pores, makes me look a little glowy, reduces redness, all the while not drying me out, cracking, or being difficult to remove. Really a gem. Most clay masks I've tried make me red, sting me, and hurt a little when the cracks form. It is expensive which is what kept me from buying it in the past, but when I run out I'll be adding this one to my basket.

I have used this only once, but I love it!! I tried the sample and fell in love. I love clay masks because they soak up oil and dry up blemishes. My favorite used to be Queen Helene Mint Julep mask, but this is just as good if not better. I would say this is better for sensitive skin. It is a green clay mask that applies super smoothly, and dries smooth unlike Queen Helene's which you can see the cracks all over my face. Plus it doesn't cause a stinging sensation, and doesn't dry out my skin. It does, however, leave my face feeling extra soft with smaller pores. This is a great clay mask to suck out any dirt and impurities without irritating your skin.

Sort of expensive but very much worth it. Usually masks don't seem to do much for me but after I used this my skin was much softer and had a glow to it. I only had a sample size but I am definitely buying the full sized product. I recently discovered DHC skincare and i love it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this. I happened to try it when my sister left it in the bathroom, and I really don't think I could go back to using a different mask. Other masks (Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, Origins Clear Improvement) made my skin feel like it was burning when I first put them on, and then they were hard to remove, and I had to scrub them off my face with a wash cloth to get them off. Not so AT ALL with the DHC Mineral Mask. It goes on smoothly, doesn't sting, dries quickly, washes off easily. It makes my skin glow! The formula is soft, and you don't have to force it out of the tube like the Mint Julep Mask (my tube is so deformed!), and it does bring out the impurities in my skin. My nose has always been a problem with clogged pores, and I still need to use a Biore strip after using this mask, but this is still a good product.

For reference, my skin is on the oily side and not usually sensitive, and those other masks were just HARSH on my skin! This is pretty pricey, but worth every penny. Will definitely repurchase!!

Like other reviewers, I also found Queen Helene's Mint Masque a bit too harsh. In fact, I feel that it irritated my sensitive combination skin and added to the breakouts I was getting all over my cheeks.

I am so thankful to have found this mask from DHC because it does just the opposite! It really helps suck away all the impurities from my skin, especially after I exfoliate, and leave it baby-butt smooth. It truly is the most effective product I have found so far that gets rid of clogged pores and pimples without drying out my skin. Because it is so good, I really am willing to shell out the extra $$ by replacing other items in my skincare regimen for cheaper alternatives. Overall, a good product from DHC!

I got this mask as a sample. It gave my skin a deep cleanse but left it a bit on the dry side. I might buy this to keep on hand for skin emergencies (i.e. breakouts).

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is probably the best mask I've ever tried. I am not sure how well it cleanes the pores (I've used it only a few times), but it makes my skin look so soft and even! Will definitely repurchase.

i received couple samples from the store..and i'm using it right now. i love it. it does not burn my face at all..doesn't have fragrance. also it's so creamy when i put it on and feels so smooth like i'm putting on avocado hence the color.

Had a sample packet from the latest DHC catalog so I tried this yesterday. Decent mask, overall but doesn't exactly rock my socks off. Doesn't dry too hard so it isn't a huge pain in the rear to remove (like Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque can be). Light herbal-y kind of scent and a pleasing, creamy texture that's easy to spread. I left the stuff on for about ten minutes, then rinsed with water. Skin felt a little smoother and cleaner afterwards, the difference--if there really were any--was marginal. Would not buy a full size as it doesn't seem to be that different from cheaper clay masks I can get at the drugstore.