DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.7

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Really gets stuff out of your pores if you start with the cleansing oil.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have immediately ordered the full size after using a sample - I liked it so much. It is a fresh green coloured clay mask, very easy to spread and very easy to wash off after the recommended five minutes. It does not harden unless you leave it on for much longer. I did not find it overly drying, though it sometimes leaves my cheeks slightly tight after rinsing. But then my cheeks are on the drier side and don't need an absorbing mask. It perfectly cleanses my T-zone and it has visibly improved the condition of the blackheads on my nose after a couple uses (using it twice a week).
Before discovering the DHC Mineral mask I have auditioned many other brands but they were either irritating, ineffective and/or expensive. Lancome Empreinte had camphor, Clinique's mask had menthol, Estee Lauder's was more like an ancillary fragrance product rather than facial mask, Shiseido's was very good but also very drying due to its high alcohol content, Darphin's and Clarins' were useless etc. etc. I was "using" Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Carbon Mask. Using is not the best word here because I would use it only once in a while, it was too much hassle (so difficult to rinse off) for very little effect. DHC mineral mask has brought back the fun of using a mask. I really enjoy putting on the green concoction, scaring my husband and having better skin. Thanks DHC!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Best clay mask, ever. The idea of going back to Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask after using Mineral Mask is so unappealing - not because QHMJ is not that good, but because MM is so fantastic. I actually only threw this in my DHC cart because it was on sale and I wanted to qualify for free shipping, but I'm really glad I did. MM feels very refined and high-quality. The mask applies smoothly and doesn't pinch while it dries. It seems to give a nice deep clean, washes off completely and effortlessly, and is much less drying than any other clay mask I've tried (but of course still need to moisturize post-use). I enjoy feeling like I didnt have to use something harsh and drying to get an effective cleanse. This also works better for me as an overnight spot treatment than QHMJ did. I'm tempted to take 1 lippie off for price: I got this on sale for $23. QHMJ is like, less than $5.

I LOVE this mask. Great consistency. Spreads well. Feels great. Results are great. Makes my skin feel really clean without overdrying. I have normal skin. Gives a nice glow. A little expensive but worth it. Will repurchase.

i used to have an oily t-zone and my pores on my nose were huge and black especially in the summer. i used to have to sqeeze out the black heads or could scratch them out. then i started exfoliating with DHC Facial Scrub and used this mask one a week. Finally my pores have shrunk!!!! i have tried many other masks and nothing helped like this.

ok so i think that i am in the minority here, because i love this mask,and absolutely hate the mint juliep mask.... with a passion. the QHMJM is too over drying for my skin, where as this mineral mask actually calms down my skin without over-drying my skin. will buy regardless of price tag.

This is the best mask I have ever used!! My skin LOVES it! I just wish it was a bit less expensive...yikes!

I LOVE that there in no smell to this product. I love to use masks while in the bath and hate in when the smell overpowers my yummy lush bombs! This was perfect and made my skin look great. I'll have to think about whether it is worth the price tag though...eek!

it's a good mask, but i'm not too sure does it justify the price of $32. because i have use cheaper mask with similar result. it make my pores smaller, even out my skin tone, not drying and is very easy to wash everything off. some mask i have to use a cleasner or toner to get it off completely. i think i'll get this whenever it's onsale. but for $32 buck, i won't get it very often unless i be missing it. and it does happen for me with DHC products. will purchase it again when i feel like it=D.
*8/20/04* i bought this mask again and it's the next best thing to get rid of all the dead dry skin cell on ur face that won't get off. i was having dead skin cell, but i decided to use this mask to suck out the dirtiness on my blemish, i went overboard with the applying and put it all over my face. leave it on for about 15 min. and when i risk off the mask, the dead skin cell be rolling out! even better than my massage cream that suppose to do that. it worth the high price of this mask now to me...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very basic clay mask....contains some vitamins/nutrients that are supposed to be beneficial for the skin, but I think this mask doesn't do much except absorb oil. I like that it doesn't sting my skin or cause any itching...a side effect that I experience when using clay-based products. It goes on smooth and doesn't take an eternity to dry down - five minutes is enough before I rinse...and it rinses off quite well too. But again, this isn't anything more than an oil-absorbing mask...tightening too...for an inexpensive alternative, I suggest trying the clay based masks from The Body Shop instead.