DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.7

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of the best detox mask I've used. It's efficient and dry quickly. It doesn't take a long time before I can wash it and feel clean about my skin. The only downside is its smell. It doesn't have a pleasant smell for sure. I think it's from the substance contained in the mask and since it doesn't have any added fragrance, it doesn't smell good. Well, I can deal with that. I would buy it when it's on sale at DHC.

LOVE! I have used quite a few mineral clay masks in my time, and this one is the easiest to apply and works the best in the shortest amount of time. The results are wonderful: smaller pores, soft skin, overall better appearance. Great mask!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have gone through several tubes of this mask. I really like it. The mask leaves my skin feeling clean, hydrated and lifted. A little goes a long way and I can get many uses out of one tube. A very good, basic mask.